What's new

Playoff Game 5: Jazz at Clippers 4/25/17 8:30 ROOT, TNT

Get Favors off the floor asap

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This from the second quarter. Pretty clear Favors was not feeling it last night. Pretty amazing he only played 11 minutes. Wonder if his knee is flaring up again, or if Quin just recognized he was having one of those nights. Has Favs been the most inconsistent guy in this series so far? Had a great game, 2 mediocre games, and two crappy games?

my friend has been refering to boris diaw as "FOREST" diaw. Should I inform him that his name is actually boris?

Missed this during the game. I suggest you encourage him to call Boris "Forest." Use them name yourself when you're around your friend. Then years later, ask him how to pronounce Berenstain Bears. Then ask him about Boris Diaw. Watch him slip into insanity.

Here's a mystery. Who's this fan who can apparently afford some of the best tickets in the house, but who still wears an old CJ Miles jersey from a decade ago?

miles-jersey.png

Maybe it's a "lucky jersey"?

Hayward had a couple huge hustle plays: tipping out a rebound that fed JJ for a 3 and diving to get that lose ball before CP jumped him. Those were game-changing.

Absolutely. Can't be denied. Hayward was more than solid in the 4th. Great to see...especially from me.

It just seems odd for me to wear a 20 something's name on my back but since JJ is older than me it feels like its ok for me to get a shirt with his name on it. The crush is real or maybe I just like older men.

It just seems odd for me to wear a 20 something's name on my back but since JJ is older than me it feels like its ok for me to get a shirt with his name on it. The crush is real or maybe I just like older men.
Seriously, i have the same issue. I am like ooo Neto looks nice, but then i go "crap, he's a baby". Am I a 29 year old pedo? Joe and Joe and Boris though, bring it on!

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Here's a mystery. Who's this fan who can apparently afford some of the best tickets in the house, but who still wears an old CJ Miles jersey from a decade ago?

miles-jersey.png

Maybe it's a "lucky jersey"?
That's the mark of a true fan. You can't be labeled bandwagon if you have a CJ Miles jersey.

When I use to go to Saints games I wore my Aaron Brooks jersey.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I am having trouble enjoying the fruits of our labor because I just can't fathom how rigged the refs are. Seriously, it's making me question my devotion to the NBA. I've never been one to worry too much about the refs but last nights game was unconscionable. Can someone please give me an explanation other than this is rigged by the NBA?

that's redistribution of wealth brother!!!