What's new

Playoff Game 5: Jazz at Clippers 4/25/17 8:30 ROOT, TNT

It just seems odd for me to wear a 20 something's name on my back but since JJ is older than me it feels like its ok for me to get a shirt with his name on it. The crush is real or maybe I just like older men.

It seems odd to you to wear a jersey of a Jazz player yet you feel completely fine joining a message board to talk about Jazz players 24/7.

I personally have never understood why people feel this way about wearing jerseys.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I've got Jazz fever, just hung a Jazz Banner up in cube and bought a bunch of Stockton & Malone cards on Ebay! 200!

Exum is just a boy, I can see him being Joe Johnson one day if he studies the scripture

Nice. Where'd you get that one?

Here's my office shrine.

1178627be3e2f01d4e2d939656ffc4b3.jpg

L2M report on last night's game came out. There were 2 incorrect calls, both in the Clippers favor.

Hill was fouled on a 3 pointer that wasn't called and Gobert did not foul CP3 on that drive.

L2M report on last night's game came out. There were 2 incorrect calls, both in the Clippers favor.

Hill was fouled on a 3 pointer that wasn't called and Gobert did not foul CP3 on that drive.
The thing that drives me nuts about officiating is calling a foul one way, but not the next. The foul on Reddick was the exact same foul on Hill. Either call it for both teams, or let it slide for both.

The CP3 foul was just flat out awful though.

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

Nice LifeOnaPlate, love the Maravich love. Made me check out his wiki, very interesting fellow. They implemented the 3pt line just briefly before he retired and he recorded 67%, 10 of 15. Can you imagine him on our current team? Could Ingles be his reincarnation?!? He was into that kind of stuff!

thanks man, was gifted the banner this last Christmas