What's new

Playoff Game 5: Jazz at Clippers 4/25/17 8:30 ROOT, TNT

just got done rewatching the game on the clipper stream.

tomorow i will watch it with tnt stream!

so i will be ready for friday, which will sadly be legend paul pierce his FINAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L2M report on last night's game came out. There were 2 incorrect calls, both in the Clippers favor.

Hill was fouled on a 3 pointer that wasn't called and Gobert did not foul CP3 on that drive.

I would really like to see the "2nd half report" of that game.

I'm actually thrilled with the T. Hayward needed to learn that fire and edge. Showing it against CP3 on the road in a win suits me great lol.

I for one am pumped to face the Warriors. It is the next lessen that the Jazz need to learn. How to go from great to elite. How to play championship level ball. If the Jazz were to get past GS they have a legit chance to win the title straight up.

Also last night was huge for Hayward IMO. Hayward, Gobert, Favors, Ingles, Hood and Neto are getting massive experience this series. I believe that this being the dog fight it has been is far better for the Jazz's long term growth than a cake walk would be. Growth under pressure. For that I thank the Clips.

#TakeNote

Danger is the man you might need to get the experience more than any other - has played 15 mins.

But I endorse your sentiment.