What's new

POLL: Less than 2 days left, what do you think will happen?

Less than 2 days left, what do you think will happen?

• Nothing will happen

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Something will happen

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
I voted nothing will happen. My crazy prediction is the Jazz deal Johnson to Atlanta for Belinelli so Johnson can retire a Hawk...

Who knows but my guess is we trade Hood for a 1st and that is about it. Maybe a first and Bradley/Belinelli or something like that.

I still think there's going to be a trade and JJ released. I'm not as confident as a was a week ago, but these things tend to happen on the last day.

DL is gonna pull some miraculous stuff to get Saric. Fact

Why are all you Australians obsessed with him? I guess you guys all watch him a lot on your other favorite team.

But I would be happy if we got him. I would prefer Aaron Gordon or Jabari Parker though, if we are dreaming of miraculous stuff.

I presume what I said three weeks ago or whenever — all we do is buyout JJ. Some people thought I was being a dick and thought it so irrational.

5272ed09810a21b96d1e7cc2cad49da0--boiling-frog-piece-of-cakes.jpg

The cake will continue to bake.
The jazz will continue to win.

Why are all you Australians obsessed with him? I guess you guys all watch him a lot on your other favorite team.

But I would be happy if we got him. I would prefer Aaron Gordon or Jabari Parker though, if we are dreaming of miraculous stuff.

who else is obsessed with him ??

Saric unlike Gordon can shoot sweetly. Saric unlike Parker has two knees that work. Perfect fit for our team.

If we could get Saric then do it. Take salary, give Hood, give Favors, give our “top ten” pick.

I predict another couple of threads about the looming trade deadline, then possibly a couple of others about what did and should have happened during the trade deadline, another couple of threads calling for DL's blood then probably a couple claiming he is the greatest genius since Da Vinci. So a pretty standard week on Jazz fanz.