What's new

Poll - Where does Kawhi Go?

Where does Kawhi go this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think leonard wants to be home, if he could switch the lakers and raptors roster he would do it in a heart beat. I think he legit enjoyed playing with this teammates.
Call me crazy, but i think the thing keeping leonard away from LA is the fact they dont even got a ****ing functioning roster.

Called itZ he wants to go home but not on the lakers

In the same way that someone could have swooped in and signed Durant, Irving, DLo or Kemba, yes. People are as good as there word, and until last off-season (with the exception of DeAndre’s first Dallas fiasco), committing to a team was as good as ink on the paper. Maybe that culture changes over time, but for now it’s a huge no-no.
And Turkoglu before that.

Well, I'm in 15% that voted for LAC. My reasoning was Kawhi always wanted to be in LA as grew up in LA, has a house in Cali. less tax in LA compared to Toronto. Plus it's US, not Canada! better for marketing and New Balance....

As for staying in TOR... Well, they miraculously won the title and had a very little chance to repeat it because Kawhi's supporting cast in TOR was nothing special. Besides most of the team is already old and will get only older. No future there. Perhaps he pushed TOR to acquire another star but it didn't materialize.

I highly doubted he even considered joining LAL. Most idiots in media didn't see or didn't want to admit that.

He wanted LAC since the start but they didn't have pieces to compete for a title. So he had to force LAC to acquire a star. To be honest they probably paid one of the highest prices in an NBA trade to acquire PG13. It's super costly but they ended up having two superstars in the end.

Major props to LAC's Jerry West and OKC's Sam Priesti. These guys are magicians.

What the **** is that psychopath waiting for??
giphy.gif

Think everyone on the planet can agree that Chris Broussard and his tomato sauces can finally STFU and stop trying to be a basketball journalist.... “ my sources tell me it’s lakers 60% Toronto 40%”

Ends up going to the clipps lol

Lakers Press 5 days ago:

Kawhi to Lakers rumblings getting stronger & stronger. Iguodala likely to join Lakers after Memphis buyout. Danny Green & Seth Curry in Lakers’ scope. Lakers offered Rondo vet minimum & 24 hours to decide. Lakers on verge of building powerhouse.

Hahaha