What's new

Poll - Where does Kawhi Go?

Where does Kawhi go this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, I think it’s ******** that he’s leaving everyone hanging like this. It’s funny to see the Lakers sweating bullets and it would be hilarious if he leaves them up a river without a paddle. But at the same time, it sucks for these teams. Waiting on Kawhi to decide was us a few years ago with Hayward.

It’s a pretty crappy move if you’re a superstar. I get it if you’re Raul Neto or Alex Caruso, players who might get lost in the shuffle of free agency. But if you’re a superstar then you've already thought about this and already have an idea of what the teams are offering you. Cmon, hurry and make your decision.

This could easily be us in a few years with Mitchell.

Such garbage that these guys take more than 24 hours to decide on these potentially life changing decisions... really inconsiderate!

Dude just finished the finals... he hasn’t had forever to tamper like the other dudes. Plus what’s wrong with looking around and waiting for a few dominoes to fall. He prolly wants to get a good idea of his teams chances before he moves. Maybe he sees the Lakers as his biggest competitor and waiting out the market hurts them as more guys sign.

Also DM will sign a max extension next summer so it’ll be 6-7 years before we have to worry about this with him.

So nothing wrong with Hayward making Utah wait, either?
Kawhi has been Laker bound since the day he squirmed his way out of SA. I wonder if he'll at least thank the Raptor fans and his teammates.

But yeah, it's not like he hasn't had a year to think about this. Even some time after the last game. But now that all the main FA's have signed, he's made 3 franchises wait on him, two that wont have time to pivot this year.

Freaking Hayward had us waiting for 4 days. Kawaii hasn't even went 24 hours. I think he is scoping things out for next year and signs a one year deal in Toronto.

I don't remember Leonard posting pictures of his kid wearing lakers gear, so I'm not really sure what he will choose.
I suppose it's possible he needs time to fine tune his players tribune article, and that's how he wants to break the news rather than telling Woj.

I feel like if there was any chance Kawhi was going to the Lakers he would have done so by now. Why would he screw his new team and by extension himself? The longer he waits the more shallow the pool of free agents available for the Lakers to sign to fill out the roster becomes. And reports are he's in no hurry to make a decision. Makes no sense if he's going there.

I hope Kahwai waits for 3 or so weeks and all the good free agents sign somewhere other than the Lakers. I'd love to see John Lucas III suit up and get yelled at by Lebron.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The RDA guy is a known Reddit leaker and has a pretty good track record. He called Horford to the Sixers days before it happened as the most recent example.

Things are obviously fluid and could change at any moment but I wouldn't just brush off what he says, which has me worried about a possible Lakers super team.

Just that much sweeter when all three are sucking wind trying to close out on our shooters.

Lebron will be blaming all those vet minimum guys for failing to win.