What's new

Popeyes Chicken Sandwich

The only thing I eat at Taco Bell is the Double Decker Taco, and now it is going away. I heard this yesterday and had one for dinner. They already took the Carmel Apple Empanada, the only other thing I ever ate. It is Taco Time from here on out (well, maybe I'll have another Double Decker before Sept 12).

Maybe I should try Del Taco. Or, you know, quit eating fast food.

The only thing I eat at Taco Bell is the Double Decker Taco, and now it is going away. I heard this yesterday and had one for dinner. They already took the Carmel Apple Empanada, the only other thing I ever ate. It is Taco Time from here on out (well, maybe I'll have another Double Decker before Sept 12).

I was always a big taco Time fan. Also taco maker was really great. They used to sell their hard shells and they were better than any other we could get.

I was always a big taco Time fan. Also taco maker was really great. They used to sell their hard shells and they were better than any other we could get.
Is Taco Maker still around? I remember one in South Towne Mall. Not sure if it’s still there.

I could really go for a crispy chicken burrito. Sadly the closest Taco Time is three hundred miles away :(

Went to Popeyes yesterday to get one of these sandwiches.
They were sold out.
Went to Wendy's for a spicy chicken instead

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude, it’s been said. They’ve discontinued it temporarily.
Thats not true though.
When I went there the drive through worker told me that they had more arriving today.

They were simply sold old but not discontinued at the location I went too.

Dude, it’s been said. They’ve discontinued it temporarily.
Yeah, I think they're trying to figure out how they can reintroduce it and keep it in stock. It doesn't make them look very good if they only have it 1/3 of the time. And it's been reported that their workers are being overstressed dealing not only with high demand but then angry/disappointed customers all the time.

Thats not true though.
When I went there the drive through worker told me that they had more arriving today.

They were simply sold old but not discontinued at the location I went too.

Humm, I had heard what Wes heard.

Humm, I had heard what Wes heard.
Ya yesterday it was still on the menu and I ordered it and was told to come back tomorrow and they would have some.
Maybe it's just certain locations or something.
Or maybe that employee didn't know what she was talking about. Idk. I want one though

Taco Time?

**** is wrong with some of you? That ***** disgusting.
Oh god. The other day I had limited options and we chose Taco Time and it was awful and overrpriced.

Never had popeyes before. Cant think of one anywhere near me.

Oh god. The other day I had limited options and we chose Taco Time and it was awful and overrpriced.

Never had popeyes before. Cant think of one anywhere near me.

Popeyes is good. But it’s still a fast food place. I’d go if it was closer. But don’t expect a deep moment or anything lol.