What's new

Portland Trailblazers (15-15) @ Utah Jazz (21-9) 12/27 7PM MST

Like I said, half of you bozos wouldn't know a real coach if one snuck up behind you and kicked you in the ***...

If you only knew how good you have it here in Utah... If you had ANY clue!

If ANY marquis player wanted to play in this boring state, and the Jazz were able to sign a Lebron, Kobe, Wade, etc... This guy would be piling up a mountain of championships and you guys would be kissing his *** game in and game out!

No offense to some of you who this doesn't apply to... But I find that most Jazz fans are just about as knowledgable as Vinylone... But able to post more than a sentence or two at the very least..

I love a good one liner... :rolleyes:

Exactly my thoughts. The best coach cannot do anything about a team that didn't want to play tonight.
It didn't matter who Sloan put in there. Nobody played well.

Like I said, half of you bozos wouldn't know a real coach if one snuck up behind you and kicked you in the ***...

If you only knew how good you have it here in Utah... If you had ANY clue!

If ANY marquis player wanted to play in this boring state, and the Jazz were able to sign a Lebron, Kobe, Wade, etc... This guy would be piling up a mountain of championships and you guys would be kissing his *** game in and game out!

No offense to some of you who this doesn't apply to... But I find that most Jazz fans are just about as knowledgable as Vinylone... But able to post more than a sentence or two at the very least..

I love a good one liner... :rolleyes:

*marquee

SLTrib Twitter said:
Jazz's Kirilenko (back sprain) day to day; Williams (sprained wrist) day to day. ... Williams said he'll be fine.
Time for the semi-annual back problems from AK.

I had to work and couldn't watch the game. Did Deron just try to win it on his own or were the others that sucky that no matter what they couldn't score when he set them up?

I had to work and couldn't watch the game. Did Deron just try to win it on his own or were the others that sucky that no matter what they couldn't score when he set them up?

The other players just sucked. Deron wasn't getting any help tonight.

You know what Sloanfeld?? Take your Boozer love, go to Fanzz and buy a ****ing Bulls jersey and get lost will ya??

It's funny... When Al and/or Paul are playing lights out, you are nowhere to be found, but now these two have a sub par night at best and you start in with "Boozer would have destroyed these clowns"... Yeah, but at the same time, he would have given up about 45 to Aldridge instead of 28, you CLOWN!

Boozer has been having big nights left and right lately and I haven't been posting about it. I haven't posted in my beloved CARLOS Boozer thread for about two weeks because I've been very busy with things. When I'm on this crap at 12:20 AM you know I'm pressed for time. I have a lot of stuff to post honey, you just wait.

MUAH!

Good game, I expected Portland to play hard because they just blew a game on the road vs. golden state. Clearly they brought more energy than us tonight. I noticed we couldn't get anything inside and that caught up to us eventually. The good thing is the quick turnaround. If we are truly a good road team we will take care of business in LA and than repay the Blazers a loss in their building.

Hey, I'm usually a glass is half full kind of guy but this loss was inexcusable... These guys better start to learn how to dominate at home again or we might as well shoot for the 6, 7, and 8 seeds if it takes road games for us to win...

I understand that we have to get the kid in for some real time game situations, but he was missing shots, and although he hustled on defense, we needed more offensive output in the 4th and we didn't get it from him...

Okur is not ready to assist in leading the charge at the end of games yet... Gradually increase his minutes, but I want to see Millsap and Jefferson in that game at the 8 minute mark until his legs are under him and he's ready to go...

This game was a rare coaching blunder for Sloan... He had some poor substitutions this game and it hurt us down the stretch...

Who should have gone in for Hayward? Bell, who did hit those two 3s but was absolutely invisible out there? Price, who has been invisible for about a month now? AK, who sucked it up tonight? It wasn't like Sloan had a bunch of options. Hell, the Jazz lost their lead with Bell and AK in there in the first place.

Jazz missed about 5 shots right next to the rim in the fourth quarter alone. Seemed like nobody could or would finish strong with dunks or get layups to go through the basket.

Time for the semi-annual back problems from AK.

and after a 3-day layoff. The iron man of the Jazz, truly.
Hope he doesnt sit out 15 days this time.

Hope Deron is fine. Looks like we are more dependent on him than ever

Jeez.

You people need to relax.

You act as if this loss was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY unprecedented.

#1 Jazz are a one player pony, Deron. He does everything. No one else can create. Gee what else is new?
#2 Jazz are outrebounded again. Hell, Kevin Love nearly every night outrebounds our entire team. Gee what else is new?
#3 Jazz get absolutely nothing from their starting wings. Gee, what else is new?

Until the Jazz fix these problems, which we've discussed at length here, we're not going to be that great.

So lets all calm down, put the pitch forks away, and realize that this team is extremely flawed. We have one all star. Wings who aren't very good and aging quickly (young ones are too inconsistent or just suck). And bigs who aren't very good at rebounding.

The end.

Wesley Matthews nearly tripled Millsap's rebounds.
He was only one shine of Jefferson's.

When someone's SG is outrebounding your starting PF and C, you have problems.

Rebounding along with our lack of offensive production with our wings are our 2 biggest problems. I really don't see us moving very far in the standings without addressing this issue. Eventually the schedule, Deron's fatigue, or other injuries will take its toll. We desperately need to upgrade the 2-3 position. Help Deron out.

Jazz center Al Jefferson said that he played “great” defense on Aldridge and complimented the performance of teammate Paul Millsap. To Jefferson, Aldridge was simply sinking what he took.

“You get a scorer like that who gets hot, it seems like he can’t miss,” Jefferson said. “And when [he] did miss, they got the offensive rebound. It’s one of those situations that sucks for us on the defense end. If I had a chance to do it all over again, I would probably play him the same way.”

Nice

Have heard this for about 3 years now. Maybe more. Don't hold your breath

I'm not.

I'm just more of less stating the obvious.

I've lost faith in Kirilenko for the better part of this decade. Had I been in KOC's spot, I would have unloaded him even if it meant setting us back a year or two. His contract and cancerous attitude quite possibly makes him thee worst signing the Jazz have ever made.

Glad I had something better to do. It doesn't look like anyone besides Deron even showed up tonight.

Say what you want about Boozer and his various crappy ****, but when he suited up, he was consistent; grabbed boards, hit cutters, and put the ball in the damn hoop. No one on this team has resembled anything like that this year and the Jazz have been getting by with a handful of players capable of having a seriously productive game a certain percentage of the time (Millsap, Jefferson, AK, Miles), but there's no one guy you can count on. There are games where no one steps up to be the 2nd guy (let alone the 3rd) and when that happens, this team is absolute garbage.