What's new

Post your favorite GIF or animation here!

^^^^^^
Good lord jessica biel! Only reason to watch that horrid movie

gXrSZx3.gif

Educational

SHKj5pr.gif

Sexy

Vinnie...... i just want to let you know that i prefer the sexy ones

a2Nv8wE_460sa.gif

Educational - Cheetahs use their tail as a rudder-like means of steering to allow it to make sharp turns, necessary to outflank prey animals that often make such turns to escape. This cancels rotational inertia and minimizes torque.

XC6zB.gif

Sexy

Vinnie...... i just want to let you know that i prefer the sexy ones

I don't know, Vinnie finds ones that seem to go together. I kinda want to do what the first picture is showing after watching the second one with that pop tart sexy combo.

a2Nv8wE_460sa.gif

Educational - Cheetahs use their tail as a rudder-like means of steering to allow it to make sharp turns, necessary to outflank prey animals that often make such turns to escape. This cancels rotational inertia and minimizes torque.
[/IMG]

Incidentally, that is also how a cat lands on its feet when it falls. If you duct tape a cat's tail to its back then chuck it in the air in a spiral like a football it has a much harder time landing on its feet.

Also, if you shave a cat in a spiral pattern it will lay down and lick the furry parts a lot and seem to ignore the bare skin, which looks weird.

Incidentally, that is also how a cat lands on its feet when it falls. If you duct tape a cat's tail to its back then chuck it in the air in a spiral like a football it has a much harder time landing on its feet.

Lol