What's new

Post Your Gobert or Mitchell Trade Ideas

Rudy Gobert and Ed Davis for Otto Porter Jr., Lauri Markkanen, Chandler Hutchison and a 2020 first-round pick. (From Bleacher Report)

Markkanen is reportedly not happy and could use a change of scenery.

That works if Otto isn't forever damaged and the pick is in the top 8. They can keep Hutchison for all I care though.

Gobert for Jaylen Brown. Straight up since Rudy is on his last year while Jaylen is signed long term. We might could get a little more for Rudy, but not a player who fits our needs as well as Brown. We need the athleticism, perimeter defense, youth, and ability to score in bunches on occasion. We need a proven player and Brown is about as proven as we could get on a long term deal with potential to grow as well.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Anyone who posts a trade including Mitchell needs to be banned.

And anyone wanting to trade Gobert over Mitchell is a dumbass. Utah can trade Mitchell for a similar lever player and still be in a position to be in the top half of the west. Trade Rudy and you might as well just accept going into the tank for at least 3 or 4 years. Our best case scenario without Gobert is fighting for an 8th seed for several years.

Gobert's impact on wins/losses is far greater than Donovans. I can guarantee that anyone who favors trading Gobert to keep Mitchell are the same fans who wanted to play for an 8th seed with Al Jefferson instead of rebuilding. Just plain stupid.

And anyone wanting to trade Gobert over Mitchell is a dumbass. Utah can trade Mitchell for a similar lever player and still be in a position to be in the top half of the west. Trade Rudy and you might as well just accept going into the tank for at least 3 or 4 years. Our best case scenario without Gobert is fighting for an 8th seed for several years.

Gobert's impact on wins/losses is far greater than Donovans. I can guarantee that anyone who favors trading Gobert to keep Mitchell are the same fans who wanted to play for an 8th seed with Al Jefferson instead of rebuilding. Just plain stupid.
So backwards. We control Donovan for the next 5 years yet we could lose Gobert in a year.

As for team success, I agree Gobert is more important for regular season success. That is now but for how long? For the playoffs, I think Donovan is as much or more important than Gobert.

Since Donovan keeps improving, the whole Donovan vs Gobert debate should be over soon.

So backwards. We control Donovan for the next 5 years yet we could lose Gobert in a year.

As for team success, I agree Gobert is more important for regular season success. That is now but for how long? For the playoffs, I think Donovan is as much or more important than Gobert.

Since Donovan keeps improving, the whole Donovan vs Gobert debate should be over soon.

And how did Mitchell preform the last time he was in the playoffs. And don’t you dare make any kind of rebuttal until you answer my question.... you moron

Really wonder how Donovan will feel if someone like Royce is out in a trade to make it work. Mikes career is close to the end. Bojan can’t be happy about this. Joe’s getting older. Honestly. They may be rebuilding. And it may be worth just full fire selling everyone including both of them and starting over. Hate to say that. But the selfishness of Rudy and Donovan is going to screw us and I don’t see how you get enough for just trading Rudy. And when I say fire sell I mean basiclaly everyone. Bojan, Mike, Donovan, Rudy, Royce, Joe. Get every asset you can obtain back and build it back up. You can’t lose Rudy or Donovan and be good.

Oh my dear god in heaven. You people are short bus ****ing idiots. These deals make us lose more and take us forever from ever thinking about contending you complete morons!!
You should watch tone. Assassin. You call people name but in my village we can never accept it. You will never speak to me this ok!

And how did Mitchell preform the last time he was in the playoffs. And don’t you dare make any kind of rebuttal until you answer my question.... you moron
He didn't have a good playoffs. I can admit that.

Tell me who did have a good playoffs for us last year. Every player seemed to perform worse than their season average.

Donovan had a bad series, but he was still our most dangerous player who gave us the best chance to win.

This season , Rudy and Donovan have grown apart , way before Corona happened ... you could just tell the body language of the 2 ... Rudy’s generalised comments about guys not playing together, defence ect ... I have no doubt was aimed at Don.

In return ... I’ve seen Don miss Rudy wide open under the basket so many times only to take a bad shot ... the frustration on Rudy’s face is there to be seen .

Gun to the head , who does Utah keep if it comes down to it ? I’m thinking that keep Rudy.

Whilst Donovan has more potential and upside ... at anytime , even in contract , I could see him demanding a trade ..

I don’t think Rudy would ever do that , he loves this team , and Utah , a proud Jazzman who would love to see his career out here .

Let’s hope it doesn’t come to this ..

If indeed Rudy did pass it to Mitchell ( which can’t be confirmed) at the end of the day , Rudy got the symptoms, nothing happened to Mitchell , apart from sitting quarantined for 14 days ... no ill effects , so it begs the question , why is he so angry over it ?