What's new

Predict Jazz win total next season

Bawse Dawg

I say 49, and the 5 seed vs OKC.

Gordon was awesome but he was still just part of an offense, which doesn't make him as hard to replace as we may be thinking. Just being healthy might make up the difference.

Betrayed Rudy the focal point of the offense with the best passer in the league at point?

Stay positive bros.

The west got harder this year, but this team didn't lose much with Hayward's departure. Not imo.
They might be better.

Sure, 50 wins sounds good.

I'm still feeling pretty good about the upcoming season. If Hayward had stayed I felt good about us challenging SA/HOU for the 2 seed, without him I'd say we're more in the 4-5 fight with OKC, think it could go either way, right around 50 wins.

Somewhere around 45 wins. Anywhere from 6th (no higher) to 10th in the conference. Biggest problem aside from lack of star power is a lack of scoring ability. We lost Hill and Hayward. Rubio isn't a scorer.

When Hayward leaves but you realize you get 82 games of Angry Gobert

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

I don't know about you guys, but I'm actually excited for the upcoming season. Sure, it be an up and down season of frustration and excitement for us Jazz fans. Even so, it'll still be an okay season of 40+ wins.

Somewhere around 45 wins. Anywhere from 6th (no higher) to 10th in the conference. Biggest problem aside from lack of star power is a lack of scoring ability. We lost Hill and Hayward. Rubio isn't a scorer.
This.

Hayward was a huge part of creating the offense, with that gone I'm a bit worried. Hood and Burks are probably the only guys on the roster that have similar scoring/creating potential...

I'm trying to project back to 2 years ago, when the Jazz had Trevor Booker, they traded out Enes Kanter mid-season, Exum was the starting PG, and the team won 38 games. I think the Jazz are slightly better than that team, but someone needs to step up and score 18 ppg.

I'll say 41 games right now.