What's new

Protestors storm capital

Many of these idiots are now losing their jobs as a result of this.

And stealing items from federal buildings and bragging about it on social media are good ways to easily track you down. Modem equivalent of leaving your wallet at a robbery.

I read something where some of these guys were attempting to sell things on ebay. I’m sure that will go well.

Reactions: Red
Im surprised none of them ser a fire or tried to torch the joint. Opportunity missed really...

Many of these idiots are now losing their jobs as a result of this.

And stealing items from federal buildings and bragging about it on social media are good ways to easily track you down. Modem equivalent of leaving your wallet at a robbery.

I read something where some of these guys were attempting to sell things on ebay. I’m sure that will go well.
True story my sister in law watched the video and saw her ex-husband in Pelosi's office. They are in touch with the FBI and providing all the pictures and other evidence needed to corroborate... FBI has talked with them several times... these assholes won't get away and their savior will not be there to help.

A little backstory here too... My sister in law divorced the guy when she came home and found him having a threesome and one of the participants was her best friend. They went to counseling and at one point he said he needed a quick bathroom break and he walked out of the session and she never saw him again. He ghosted her.

A little backstory here too... My sister in law divorced the guy when she came home and found him having a threesome and one of the participants was her best friend. They went to counseling and at one point he said he needed a quick bathroom break and he walked out of the session and she never saw him again. He ghosted her.
Sweet revenge. We need more stories like these in JFC.

Sweet revenge. We need more stories like these in JFC.
Her whole life story is weird AF... this was the icing on the weird cake. Like the weirdest thing that has happened to me wouldn't even make her top ten.

True story my sister in law watched the video and saw her ex-husband in Pelosi's office. They are in touch with the FBI and providing all the pictures and other evidence needed to corroborate... FBI has talked with them several times... these assholes won't get away and their savior will not be there to help.

What a dickhead

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Atta boy Popovich!
He basically says what all of us have been saying.

“He’s incapable. He’s incompetent,” Popovich said about Trump. “He’s incapable of caring. And it’s sad because he’s a deranged, really flawed individual, but he’s also dangerous. That’s why I don’t think it’s so farfetched for people to start talking about the 25th Amendment.”

“I believe with all my heart that Trump enjoyed it,” Popovich said.

Popovich’s speculation is backed up by Kaitlan Collins of CNN, who tweeted that White House officials were shaken by Trump’s “borderline enthusiastic” reaction to watching his supporters storm the Capitol.

“I'm embarrassed to be an American and have people see what they saw yesterday,” said Popovich, a veteran of the U.S. Air Force.