What's new

Protestors storm capital

I've asked you for a specific example. You've yet to provide one.

I provided an example where you said you didn't care if he was treated differently from other criminals. This is justifying his treatment, which was my claim. Feel free to continue the denial, because the continued repetition is getting boring.

When did I say I wanted him treated worse?

When did I say you wanted him treated worse? I said you were fine with it. You have not disagreed.

So again, what am I missing? He's being charged with this because he's black or these charges are more than the white rioters?
At the time I posted this, he was the only person charged with a felony.

This is great....Every Republican, and every member of the Cult of Trump, should listen. Although it will still likely go in one ear, through a brainwashed mind, and out the other. But, the perfect rant!

The Trumpers who are capable of switching and listening to something like this are the ones who switched over during his term. They still might be conservatives and republicans but could not go on any longer supporting Trump because of the lies and delusions.

Those that are still Trumpers and think they election was stolen aren't going to listen and probably never will (the vast majority at least.) It's hardly worth the time.

I provided an example where you said you didn't care if he was treated differently from other criminals. This is justifying his treatment, which was my claim. Feel free to continue the denial, because the continued repetition is getting boring.

When did I say you wanted him treated worse? I said you were fine with it. You have not disagreed.

I never said I cared he was treated differently than others. That's a lame accusation, nor is it what I feel or think.Screenshot_20210119-082822_Chrome.jpg

Saying he's a terrorist and **** that guy doesn't mean that I think he should be charged with more crimes than a white person who committed the same crimes. That's an absurd conclusion you're drawing.

So, basically, you made same bogus claim this guy was being treated unfairly because he's black and you've still yet to provide any factual information that he was.

Last edited:

This breaks down how the more serious charges tend to trickle down and be added later into the investigation process. He's certainly not singled out with his charges nor am I able to find any sources that show Sullivan was charged with the more serious offenses first.

Poor Sullivan though.

Everyone who stormed the Capitol should be charged. **** those traitors.

Those that are still Trumpers and think they election was stolen aren't going to listen and probably never will (the vast majority at least.) It's hardly worth the time.
Well, truthfully, I posted it for the anti-Trump folks. Spot on, and very enjoyable.

This whole eruption of irrational beliefs keeps telling me this is why we’re a flawed species. Animals don’t get themselves in trouble by thinking too much. This seems like a mental illness, infecting lots of people, like a conspiracy pandemic.
It fits the definition of mass hysteria perfectly.

Reactions: Red
My dad supported trump for a long time. About 4 months ago he stopped supporting trump thank god. I think the reports of trump calling the military losers was what did it. My dad fought in Vietnam is a proud vet. Im very happy that he is no longer a trumper. He still thinks democrats are evil and is still a republican but at least he finally realized that trump sucks.

Why does he think Dems are evil? My buddy think the same thing. That Dems are the biggest con men in history. I get where he’s coming from. They just speak about giving free **** away which lures voters but that money, while aiding the people, doesn’t actually do anything to help at their core those who need the help the most.

It fits the definition of mass hysteria perfectly.
I had not even thought of that, but you’re right. It’s very much like that. Wish it wasn’t happening, but it really is a warning. Need to better understand how such a thing happens, and how to prevent stuff like this. A fabricated alternative reality gripping a sizable percentage of the electorate is absurd.

Why does he think Dems are evil? My buddy think the same thing. That Dems are the biggest con men in history. I get where he’s coming from. They just speak about giving free **** away which lures voters but that money, while aiding the people, doesn’t actually do anything to help at their core those who need the help the most.
He thinks the Dems are evil because sean hannity, tucker carlson, etc tells him they are.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's crazy to me people still support Trump and equally odd to me, that people don't understand the appeal of him and his ideology.

These people have very few faithful disciples today, and I don't think they agreed all that much with each other.

Marx borrowed his political strategies from the British, who got it from the Italians, who got it from the Roman history books. Whatever the hell anyone wants to call their cause it amounts to the same fallacy that if you think you're smarter, you should make others do it your way.
Last Thursdayism also explains everything, and is impossible to refute. That doesn't make it believable or reasonable.

The very effort, indeed the willingness to continue in denial of obvious facts, destroys your creddibilty.

The FBI has agents embedded in almost every damn little political "cell", hell, even in JFC. They write reports, pass it up the food chain, and some honcho decides if it should be reported to relevant law enforcement or officials. Most of the time, they don't. They just don't.

But here, I think, there was a clamor for evidence to prove Trump's organizational role, and they let it out to CNN, who put it in the news. "The attack was planned in advance". But imbeciles at the FBI and CNN missed the fact that the orgainizers were fake Trumpsters with known communist affiliations. So now they are disappearing the report, or somehow dodging the fact, like you like to do.

The very effort, indeed the willingness to continue in denial of obvious facts, destroys your creddibilty.

Your opinion of my credibility holds opposite worth to me.

The FBI has agents embedded in almost every damn little political "cell", hell, even in JFC. They write reports, pass it up the food chain, and some honcho decides if it should be reported to relevant law enforcement or officials. Most of the time, they don't. They just don't.

They are not nearly so organized, and the amount of data they would have to sift through is incomprehensible.

Your opinion of my credibility holds opposite worth to me.

They are not nearly so organized, and the amount of data they would have to sift through is incomprehensible.
You have no way of assessing the level or competence of FBI information or activities. You might say neither do I, but you simply don't know.

I assess it this way. I see frequent cases of mass/shooter killings that the FBI had had contact, in most cases multiple contacts, and multiple reports of the danger represented by the individual who did the shooting prior to the event. The question has been out there a long time, why the FBI didn't stop a certain event if they had some investigation before hand. Obviously, law enforcement can't do premeditated crime intervention without some sort of standard of evidence. But then, even Trump advocated increasing the capabilities of stopping these events when discovered in topics on the webz.

A few shooter incidents appear to be entirely by surprise with no prior information, but so many have turned out to be on the FBI radar it is indeed concerning that they were not stopped.

I allude to this, though there is no statistic available from the FBI itself, as support for the thesis that there is indeed extensive FBI activity within radical or fringe political groups and over the internet.

I'd take the view that if they don't appear to be that organized, it is just part of the program to downplay the level of activity.

Last edited:
You have no way of assessing the level or competence of FBI information or activities. You might say neither do I, but you simply don't know.

I follow the blog of a former government security IT tech (stderr, by Marcus Ranum) who discusses this sort of stuff frequently.

I assess it this way. Out of oh the last 25 shooting incidents that made the news, it has come out in 23 cases that the FBI had had contact, in most cases multiple contacts, and multiple reports of the danger represented by the individual who did the shooting prior to the event.

This supports my point. There is too much data, and they can't respond to it all.

A reflexive denial of the point is just stupid.

Why would I deny what seems likely to be true?

Which is certifiable ********.

* The New Deal lifted millions out of poverty.
* Enjoy social security, Medicare, and Medicaid? Thank the Democrats and their “wasteful spending.”
* If your parents or grandparents obtained a house and achieved the American dream? Thank the GI bill.
* Marshall plan helped rebuild Europe and establish more than a half century of peace in Western Europe.
* Have pre-existing conditions, scored insurance off the ACA, enrolled in Medicaid expansion, or took advantage of being able to stay two more years on your parent’s health insurance? Thank Democrats.
* Worked in the American economy over the past 12 years? Thank the Democrats for rescuing the economy and saving the auto industry. If not for their efforts, we would’ve been in a global depression. True, maybe you didn’t work in the auto industry or finance industry, they’re all connected. If you’re a restaurant owner or farmer and your bank runs out of credit, you're ****ed. You’re going to lose your restaurant or farm.

Those who make the claim that Democratic policies and programs waste money but don’t help targeted populations really need to think more than 3 seconds before they make such a stupid claim.

Last edited:
So what time is Biden going to be arrested?
tenor.gif

I follow the blog of a former government security IT tech (stderr, by Marcus Ranum) who discusses this sort of stuff frequently.

And how do you assess the objectivity of this source? How do you check the facts, or allegations?

This supports my point. There is too much data, and they can't respond to it all.

yah, I drive by the Utah data aggregation center sometimes. The location of this monster has started a tech landslide on the other side of the Jordan River, and oh 4 new East-West highways to connect the system. Silicon Valley has a Utah competitor, Silicon Slopes, Whatever the hell was on Hillary's server is stored there as well. If we cared, or dared, to actually get the relevant facts out for the public, it's all there. And it's minable, like with block technology and stuff. You can go to the source. You can amass any set of data you want, with a search request and parameters to suit the case. But my point was that there was a leak to the news media about a specific FBI report that was handed out to the Capitol police, which is to say to the management top dogs of the Capitol police, most likely directly to the chief officer of the day, and probably also available to Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell. The report was not concerning known Trump loyalists or Trump himself, but leftwing activists. That makes the entire Trump allegation a damned lie. But we'll never have that case made in our Press. The New York Times and Washington Post, which had the leaked material, have gone into embarrassed mumms about that part of the report.

Why would I deny what seems likely to be true?

oh, please. Don't make me run out my assessment of you and your purposes.