What's new

Protestors storm capital

From the article above... It's actually crazy how little guys who sit and call me a troll know about their own party that have historically hated blacks.
The song of the ignorant, thinking they are dispensing wisdom instead of propaganda.

Hell posters here openly embraced @Gameface thinking that black people are the only race that can be a thug.
Yet another mischaracterization, from someone who embraces facts selectively, in order to weave lies.

images

I know Biden and the Democrats aren’t perfect, but consider the alternative! Do you want four more years of this? You think American democracy survives four years of worshipping criminal scum and empowering nut jobs and authoritarians?

View: https://twitter.com/svdate/status/1639763856271589376?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

This is the simple truth. We can figure out our policy disputes later. But right now the enemies at our democracy’s gates are licking their chops for 2024.

View: https://twitter.com/jentaub/status/1639770190475935744?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

Well they are accomplishing their goal of sweeping it under the rug. Soon it will just fade into a thing that happened once that was overblown by the media. That darn media making mountains out of mole-hills again, making victims of those patriots!!

Well they are accomplishing their goal of sweeping it under the rug. Soon it will just fade into a thing that happened once that was overblown by the media. That darn media making mountains out of mole-hills again, making victims of those patriots!!
Won’t last. Lies will not triumph. I know it’s no consolation to say “History will judge otherwise”, although I’m sure it will. I don’t think we’ll need to wait for History’s judgement. I certainly don’t want to wait until I’m in my grave, lol. God willing, I won’t have to. Let Trump or DeSantis run on reactionary, grievance saturated rage. Let them. It will likely be nerve wracking, depending on the Democratic candidate, but a reactionary government, with SC rulings legislating morality, and a war on modernity will fail. This is not the Silent Majority. It’s the Noisy Minority, led by lunatics in some cases. Won’t win. Won’t revise History. Their revisionist histories will be laughing stock in nature. They’re trying, but they are going to experience a rude awakening, and people like MTG are going to learn how badly they gambled in trying to advance their political careers. Sorry, Marge, you are destined to be one of American history’s laughing stocks.

I’m putting this Washington Post opinion piece on the DeSantis book policy in Florida here as a no paywall, free read. I hope folks here check this out to see how absolutely insane, and really, doomed to implode, this school book policy really is. Any person in Florida, including a high school dropout, can finger a book as sexually offensive, and, it then must be pulled immediately, and an undermined length of time allowed to determine the merit of the claim against the book.

We are not going to allow anti-modernity, reactionary radicals to simply take over our country. This is the Noisy Minority, destined for the dustbin of History….

Won’t last. Lies will not triumph. I know it’s no consolation to say “History will judge otherwise”, although I’m sure it will. I don’t think we’ll need to wait for History’s judgement. I certainly don’t want to wait until I’m in my grave, lol. God willing, I won’t have to. Let Trump or DeSantis run on reactionary, grievance saturated rage. Let them. It will likely be nerve wracking, depending on the Democratic candidate, but a reactionary government, with SC rulings legislating morality, and a war on modernity will fail. This is not the Silent Majority. It’s the Noisy Minority, led by lunatics in some cases. Won’t win. Won’t revise History. Their revisionist histories will be laughing stock in nature. They’re trying, but they are going to experience a rude awakening, and people like MTG are going to learn how badly they gambled in trying to advance their political careers. Sorry, Marge, you are destined to be one of American history’s laughing stocks.

I’m putting this Washington Post opinion piece on the DeSantis book policy in Florida here as a no paywall, free read. I hope folks here check this out to see how absolutely insane, and really, doomed to implode, this school book policy really is. Any person in Florida, including a high school dropout, can finger a book as sexually offensive, and, it then must be pulled immediately, and an undermined length of time allowed to determine the merit of the claim against the book.

We are not going to allow anti-modernity, reactionary radicals to simply take over our country. This is the Noisy Minority, destined for the dustbin of History….

I want to believe that you’re right. Unfortunately, I don’t share your optimism. The structure of the Senate and EC provide a tremendous advantage to the noisy reactionary minority. In fact, much of the division we see today over civil rights, health care, climate change, guns, education, etc is the result of minority rule over the majority. The right obstructs governing which then frustrates the public more. They exploit this frustration and use it to fuel the populism that sweeps them into power. That’s not going to change because the structure of our government will have to change first.

I don’t see a New Deal like sweep with the House as gerrymandered as it is. the population distributed the way it is (centralized in coastal urban centers). and the electoral college will always keep even the most deplorable presidential candidates within striking distance. Even if massive structural challenges and policies were to be passed, we’d still have to deal with a 6-3 reactionary court that sees itself as the fail safe legislative arm of the right. I think we’re going to see minority rule for a long time. I believe we’re entering a post 1876 like era, sadly.

Not a word about the trans community storming 3 Capitol buildings this last week. That's unsurprising as Democrats are nothing without being 2 faced hypocrites.

Anyways...Heres an African American that thinks outside the Democrats modern day plantation for them to absolutely hate and seethe over. Democrats literally killed kids, cops, teenagers.

View: https://youtu.be/bJUqHlpTmvY

More insurrections but Democrats don't care. Storming Capitol buildings and stopping legislation is called Unity when they do it.
There's a difference between stopping a vote based on conspiracy theories and protesting, but not stopping, a vote to strip people of their rights, but you don't seem to care.

Crazy thing is... I 100%, no questions asked, factually guarantee you that people here obsess and talk about Trump more than she does. Think about that...

Last edited: