What's new

Quotes from Celtics' forums-"Everytime I see Joe Ingles, it reminds me I need to catch up on The Walking Dead"

Celtics max contract has a curse, player will be put under the curse once they signed the contract.
Let’s call it the Gordon Hayward curse.
Brown has every right to demand a trade to a real team with a real coach-
Hey... that’s us!!
The Jazz have assembled a great team. Too bad their fans don’t deserve it
More than you assholes!!!!
if basketball is a game of runs how come we never go on one?
Ummmmm you do realize the C’s started the game on a run... idiot!!!

Joe Ingles looks just like the IT guy where I work. Only difference is that the IT guy looks more basketball-y.
67B2F53B_3D85_4ABC_B4B8_5BCC73C436F9.jpg

Read these in Bill Simmons voice and it makes em better.
I was hoping his Wednesday pod would drop with a reaction to the game. Of course it dropped in the middle of it. Dude has not mentioned the Jazz a single time since the season started. Even when he was giving all possible contenders to the Lakers. Mavs, Suns, Warriors, etc. no Jazz.

I’m subscribed to The Ringer YouTube feed. Every single day there are multiple videos about random NBA topics. Zero about the Jazz. KOC had them #6 in power rankings. At this point it is just fascinating. Imagine if the Suns were 20-5 right now, they would have renamed the site after them.

There is clearly some agenda at this point. Purposeful or subconsciously. I wonder how long they can keep it up.

Love this quote from Brad Stevens.

“You can’t make mistakes against these guys, they’re exceptionally well-oiled on offense. Just a special team to compete against, and when you make a mistake they make you pay.”

If we don't make it to the finals I really want utah to!

Mitchell was the best player on the lot tonight.

He's a better competitor than Tatum whether you want to admit it or not.

Looks like he's back in top form. I am impressed more with his ability to create team spirit. And hit 3s.

I was hoping his Wednesday pod would drop with a reaction to the game. Of course it dropped in the middle of it. Dude has not mentioned the Jazz a single time since the season started. Even when he was giving all possible contenders to the Lakers. Mavs, Suns, Warriors, etc. no Jazz.

I’m subscribed to The Ringer YouTube feed. Every single day there are multiple videos about random NBA topics. Zero about the Jazz. KOC had them #6 in power rankings. At this point it is just fascinating. Imagine if the Suns were 20-5 right now, they would have renamed the site after them.

There is clearly some agenda at this point. Purposeful or subconsciously. I wonder how long they can keep it up.

Tuesday's Ringer show had on Hollinger who slobbered all over the Jazz, and KOC admitted that he may have been an idiot. Basically Hollinger has the Lakers, Jazz, Clippers, and Bucks as the possible contenders and the Bucks only because they are in the East and there HAS to be an Eastern team.