What's new

Quotes from the Warriors' forums-"We better not lose to this sorry *** team. That 11-4 record is flawed"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
We need this win lock in

We better not lose to this sorry *** team. That 11-4 record is flawed

Like every other one of our first 15 games, this game will be a test. Both teams will play hard. I expect [team underachiever] to do better today and I think [opposing star player] is due a bad game.

Mitchell has been rolling, so I hope Wiggins get's the defensive nod to slow him down, and does it with aplomb.

Gobert is a HUGE test for Wiseman. I watched Rudy make Deandre Ayton look like a prime Uwe Blab a few games ago. James may struggle to get stuff going today, in particular rebounding because Rudy is the master of getting his body into his man to get them off balance and out of position at all times.

Need Steph to be a dribble penetrator today.

This game will be interesting because we aren’t a great outside shooting team and the Jazz have the best rim protector in the NBA. I would try to get Wiseman some open 3’s to see how much they are willing to sacrifice the paint on James jumper. Gobert might be a little to big of a physical task for Paschall to get going.

Excited for this one. We are catching Utah in the middle of their annual "THE JAZZ = CONTENDERS?!?!" stretch but we're so scrappy. Should be fun!

Utah is playing good, and we've always had trouble with them​

This could be a double-digit loss, so I’ll be happy if we lose by 6 or less.

An upset would be nice though.

I'm expecting a win, we can really bounce back strong after an embarrassing loss.

Will be watching Wiseman for rebounding and defense. Can he get over 10 boards? Doubtful but let’s see

Dude, Rudy Gobery is there, he'll be lucky to get over 5

We need this win lock in

This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

Why are they keep on shooting 3’s when they can shoot inside. They should tighten their defense and keep shooting inside to lessen the deficit.

i couldnt imagine a more 2021 warriors start to a vastly superior opponent than being down by 2 TDs already. whelp, onto next games loss

Ouch

I had a feeling we were going to get smoked and damn I didn’t realize how right I’d be 2 minutes in.

They might not miss tonight

This is just laughable at this point

Not a bad start, keep it up everyone!

Only team in the league that uses their superstar as a decoy. Dog ****

Just wow

at least we’re not fouling

Wow what an ugly start. They are ruthlessly attacking Draymond's spot in the zone and its working. 4 3 pters to start the game

Dream start .....

Some of you bball experts please correct me if I'm wrong, but zone doesn't seem like the best option vs best 3pt shooting team in the league.

The jazz are zoning curry and putting their best perimeter defender on wiggins. Everyone else is given a 3 foot cushion.

We are not defending anything. Some of the most open threes ive ever seen

Maybe its a good idea to defend corner threes? I dont know

This was the fastest Dubs game in history

Splash Mormons getting they nut rn. Never seen a group of young men come out if the gates so hard and ferocious. It hurts they really opening me up

14-0, wow do we suck. We'd be down 14-9 if we got 3 points for hitting the rim.

Just sat down how's it going HOLY CHRIST

This team is obsessed with getting off to horrendous starts against decent teams smh

Went to put some pizza in the oven came back to 0 - 14 what the hell happened

At least you got pizza. Something is going right.

Jazz generate so many high quality shots every time I watch them play. Such an incredible team.

It’s interesting how the Jazz keep running the same play and we keep making the same defensive mistake. We’re such a high bbiq team

the jazz have only run 1 play and it’s cooking us early

jazz are shooting at the historically highest 3pt percentage in NBA history but let's double team players right? coaching staff is a joke

this is some pathetic ****

Y’all celebrating like this and start the game down 14-0

omg my eyes 14-0 no ****in* way

LMFAO. 2 minutes in. I’m about to turn off the TV and not watch y’all sorry *** defense.

Maybe have Oubre come in as a bench player and have Curry take more shots. He only had 3 in first6.5 min. That is unacceptable.

they scored 24 points in 6 minutes

Glory days are over

Kerr needs to either be willing to change things or coach for a different team, his stubbornness is costing us week in week out

Wow, down 30 at the half with the jazz on track for close to 150 pts??? Sheet!

Disaster

Wtf?

That was the ugliest half of basketball I’ve ever seen​

This team is disjointed, slow to react, confused, and they can’t buy a shot. They’re missing half of their free throws. There’s no movement at all on offense. Everyone is just standing around. Why is Wiseman shooting from the 3 point line? Where’s the rebounding? Where’s the defense. The Jazz are having their way in the paint. Just horrible.

so Utah are like, REAL good

Utah is a well oiled machine...and Warriors look like a clunker running on 2.5 pistons.

Very ugly.

Are the Warriors actually zombies?​

Seems like curry and wiggins are playing well but down 30? Is the rest of the team just atrocious?

**** practicing 3s, wiseman needs to practice catching a ball.

SHAQ DID THIS WTF

Utah is just the better team, it’s hard to argue that we don’t look outclassed out there right now

oh damn we getting worked

Mark my words Utah will go cold in the second half.

Conley is shooting lights out why do we keep going under those screens

How is this quarter somehow worse than going 0-14 to start the game

LMAOOO

aight we out

30!!!!!?????

We went from being down 9 to 30. Just pathetic.

Might as well not come back to out to play.

NOOOOO! NOOOOOO! NOOOOOO! MY 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER HAS BEEN CRYING ALL EVENING! HE ASKED “ARE THEY REALLY LOSING BAD AGAINST THE ****** JAZZ?!” I held back tears.... I said “Yes brother, they’re losing bad to a pathetic jazz team .” WE ARE CHEERING FOR THE LEBORN JAMES & THE LAKERS

They should just throw in the white flag at this point

Why though

We are getting battered

HalfTime Facts it was a 8pts game early 2nd quarter now its a 30pts game no effort to defend better no effort to defend 3pts shooting Oubre back to the rules (trade him) Trade for Lavine we have bigs they cant Rebounding deserve the loss onto the next one Garbage Team

Steph vs 5 jazz players on court.

Please stay in the locker room

This Squad actualy bad at shooting and utah jazz squad is already make alot of 3 points early

This team doesn't work We have to do big changes

almost 80 points, will u end up with more than 150?

Can we call it good and catch an early flight

Draymond think his magic johnson always bring the ball down, then get open 3 not even hit the rim,

Why even bother...offensive struggles continue against good defensive teams..

Jazz up by 40 and still jacking up threes. Rubbing it in why don’t ya. LOL.

Kerr has no idea how to call a timeout when the other team starts to go on a run

First game of the season I have quit watching. Most of the time I will continue watching the game even when they are getting blown out. But the play where the Warriors failed to rebound the ball three different times in one play, it looks like they have given up.

CURRY SHOULD BE ON THE FLOOR EVERYTIME GOBERT IS ON IT. THIS TEAM CANT SCORE ON HIM AND CANT SHOOT HE'LL ALWAYS BE WAITING IN THE PAINT.

Jazz usually look good but it looks like they hit that next level this year.

Serious question: Is Utah’s fan base the whitest in the NBA?

Utah is like the whitest place where an NBA team plays

Is Draymond not embarrased at this point being left open every play? What work did he do in the offseason fr???? He regresses every year bro sht ridiculous

Gobert with that gold intimidator badge

goddamn the Jazz players are just on fire rn lol we straight up just getting cooked

just tuned in and Steph made a three. looked over to the box score. What

This Jazz 3 point shooting is insane.

Utah is pretty much better in every way you can think of besides not having a Curry.

That last shot by Donovan surmises our first half. Lost on defense, giving Utah open shots whenever they want em.

gobert has one scoring ability, catching lobs, somehow 2nd unit doesn't watch out for it

what happened in the first half?

Looking forward to a big comeback

Fire Kerr

Staight up worst coach in nba rn

Should anyone that isn't a Jazz fan bother watching?

atrocious

Horrific effort.....not worth watching

Kelly Oubricks, man stop feeling shooter. Just defend or something

im gonna vomit by looking at this score eww a discrace

Lord have mercy on them

F*************************K

trade oubre, looney, smailagic, poole, lee, Bazemore

Wow just plain embarrassing! We need to make a trade or something this current roster as it stand dosnt look good enough to make the playoffs. We are wasting Steph's prime!

Absolutely embarrassing for Steph... EVERY team in the league can shoot 3's... and there's nobody there to help my man Curry. Do. SOMETHING.... please... another wasted prime Steph year? Oubre AND WIGGINS for Lavine...

We have about 70 more free throw attempts allowed than the next closest team. This zone is not working. We're just fouling.

The gap between us (459) and 2nd (387, NYK who have played 17 games), is the same as the gap from 2nd to 21st!

Hard to get a rhythm when you're fouling and giving away that many points.

Kerr said in the post game they have to assess everything. If this means a change to the starting lineup, this loss was worth it!!!

Game threads are cancer when we’re losing.

i never for a second thought we would win, especially after finding out about the issues the team had getting to UT, but that was ugly as hell.

shout out to Nico though.

How nice of the Jazz to not end us by 60 tonite

Utah posted a whopping 57-35 advantage on the glass, with center Rudy Gobert’s 14 rebounds equaled the combined figure of James Wiseman (five), Andrew Wiggins (five) and Draymond Green (four) combined.

The Warriors took a second consecutive beating, and this one was visible from 740 miles away.

That’s the distance between San Francisco and Salt Lake City, and it’s roughly the same distance between the toddler-stage Warriors and the white-hot and fully developed Utah Jazz.

Warriors get humiliated by a basketball team that is much better than they are

Damn. Somebody needs to take one of those Splash Mountain ride photos and put DM, Conley, JC, BB, Ingles, Royce, and Bojan on it and have it say Splash Mormons.
That seems very weird to me since none of them are Mormons. But it is a funny comment.

NOOOOO! NOOOOOO! NOOOOOO! MY 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER HAS BEEN CRYING ALL EVENING! HE ASKED “ARE THEY REALLY LOSING BAD AGAINST THE ****** JAZZ?!” I held back tears.... I said “Yes brother, they’re losing bad to a pathetic jazz team .” WE ARE CHEERING FOR THE LEBORN JAMES & THE LAKERS

This seems like the normal Lakers/GS fan. I kind of hope Lakers and GS suck for a couple seasons soon and they have to buy clippers jerseys.

Yes, and this may shock you, but Joe isn’t really a math teacher.
So you're implying they all look Mormon then? It's a bit of a difference from Joe looks like a math teacher to calling a group of NBA players who have a different religion Mormons. Either way for me, it's a funny comment and kind a weird thing to make a picture of, but go for it! I'm sure plenty will enjoy it.

Edit: nothing wrong with being a little weird. It's what people expect from Jazz fans anyways.