Quotes Hornets' forums-"Please don’t fall apart. Please don’t fall apart. Please don’t fall apart."

cowhide

Nah. I never need to like him. He is garbage.
I get why you are upset but if you look at it another way. Jazz fans should be happy he left. He doesn't fit this team. He lost a whole year from injury and he has been injured a lot. With him gone Joe gets more time, we get Conley, Bogie, and Clarkson. Instead of wasting your energy on someone who did not want to be part of the organization , you should rejoice in the fact we are a better team without him. I am indifferent to him, booing him shows that you care. Gordon doesn't give a crap about the booing and he probably thinks his decision was the right one since he got blasted for his decision to be a free agent. Most other fans think it is petty because they do not know the real story. I think it is time to let it go. Life is too short and Jazz fans have the best team in the NBA right now.

Dbgii77

It is not disgusting.

What IS disgusting is how Hayward treated the Jazz.

July 4th, overall, is a pretty awesome day of the year.

July 4th, when Hayward strung this organization along, waited extra long and cost the Jazz significant opportunities to get a replacement, not to mention that players were acquired to help suit Hayward and hopefully keep him here, and he waited until his Player's Tribune BS was finished to drop the bomb, that was the ********* July 4th that has ever existed in Utah.

I literally had **** going on that day. I neglected it so that I could continue to refresh Woj, and follow all the latest breaking news. I was on record as saying that Hayward would return. This was the best spot for him (it was) so he'd make the smart decision and stay.

He left like a jerk. Period.

4 Years is too long? lol, are you even a Jazz fan? Jazzfanz remembers. And winter is coming to the NBA.

Couldn’t agree more, our day was ruined

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

gomretat

It is not disgusting.

What IS disgusting is how Hayward treated the Jazz.

July 4th, overall, is a pretty awesome day of the year.

July 4th, when Hayward strung this organization along, waited extra long and cost the Jazz significant opportunities to get a replacement, not to mention that players were acquired to help suit Hayward and hopefully keep him here, and he waited until his Player's Tribune BS was finished to drop the bomb, that was the ********* July 4th that has ever existed in Utah.

I literally had **** going on that day. I neglected it so that I could continue to refresh Woj, and follow all the latest breaking news. I was on record as saying that Hayward would return. This was the best spot for him (it was) so he'd make the smart decision and stay.

He left like a jerk. Period.

4 Years is too long? lol, are you even a Jazz fan? Jazzfanz remembers. And winter is coming to the NBA.
It is disgusting and bush league at this point. Let it go folks.

kabenac

**** Gordon Hayward and **** Hornets fans - except for the one fan who called Hayward Haywood - he's cool.

They showed disrespect to Ingles, Clarkson and Niang in the comments section and were appropriately burned.

And they need to stop calling Lamelo 'Melo'. I'm not a Crymelo Anthony fan but he's the only 'Melo'.

Stars Fan

I remember the days during the rebuild when I was happy the Jazz played well for one half against a playoff team even when it resulted in a loss.
Isn't it great to be a Jazz fan now! I love this team. I love the Hydra concept and how they are playing. At any point in the game it just feels like someone, and it could be anyone, is going to bust out and bury the other team. Good comment.

JohnnyClutch

This is a level of agony I have not felt while watching basketball in quite some time.
Not sure why, and it probably speaks negatively to my character, but I really enjoyed that.

The Mormons put a curse on Hayward when he left them
That was hard to watch. Mormons definitely cursed Hayward.
I thought they were going to launch him from some form or Mormon trebuchet into the sun
I thought this was the age of tolerance, live and let live! Why are we bagging (repeatedly) on Mormons? (Anyone know where I can get my trebuchet fixed?)

Bet Gordon Hayward missing Utah by now.

Life's a beach, and then you die. Some decisions we just have to live with, eh Gordo?