What's new

Really hope Lindsey trades Burke

something is just rubbing me the wrong way. you can tell he can't wait to get out of town. you see the look in his eyes when he conveniently mentioned his "Clippers tattoo". or better yet, him and his boyfriend Sullinger wanna go to the mall together in Boston. hope ya mommy doesn't tweet too much.

deal the CANCER

NEG TRAIN THIS

sick of the Burke hate by a few idiots on this board.

Hey back at ya. The Old Guard like Numb and GVC are still around, but I can't figure out the others with the name changes.

*raises glass*

I really miss vslice. Youngblood drops in once in a while and it always rules, kicky sometimes posts. I wish they all would a lot more, but I don't know why I wish their lives would be more miserable.

Whoa.....

This thread is pooping the bed so hard. Like, this is happening? I don't chime in that often, and try to only bring the feel good times, but you guys.... seriously, you got to take a vacation or something. You ever read those news stories about a crazy person who lived in a 350 sq ft studio apartment with just three pieces of furniture - a bed, a chair, and a small table. And they freaked out and ate the chair one day because they were convinced that was the problem. Yeah freaks, that's you. You're focusing on some weird sh**.

The Jazz suck. Like, really bad. Their 21 year old PG, who just finished third in ROY voting and coming into his second year is not the problem. I'm not saying the guy is Chris Paul or something, I'm just saying you've overanalyzed and can't see the forest from the trees. Eat xanax or something.

Weird.

Contender for post of the year.

you see the look in his eyes when he conveniently mentioned his "Clippers tattoo"

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! BLACK PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE!!! I'm sure he would be accepted if he was pale and sickly looking like Gordon Hayward. I mean white guys that pale and look like they're dying are a much safer way to go. Your right, trade that black guy with a clippers tattoo representing his home town!!! That thing thats rubbing you the wrong way is called...... black people. I know your not used to them, but when you look in his eyes from your television remember that you don't have to be scared of him because he's black. If you would like, we could all pitch in and get you a small furry teddy bear with white fur to hold at night. Maybe you could look into the eyes of that and feel safe???? Maybe not....

LOL @ NAOS willing to package Burke with something else to trade for Gary Harris.

sell-button-500-150x150.jpg

Someone delete this idiotic thread. I know players don't check these message boards, but perhaps friends and even family might.. You never know. Delete this thread started by someone who should've been afterbirth in a jar.

Perhaps the strongest post in this thread.

To add: I don't want to trade anybody on this team until I see what's coming back. That seems like it would be obvious, but it's maybe the only time I've felt this way since I've followed the team. I like our pieces. I don't love them, but I like them. We'll see when the murkiness clears and I think we will soon.

I think Burke is a guy you can trade but should probably try to keep. I have a good feeling about him and he's impressed me.

If you have an asset that you believe is overvalued you sell it before everyone else realizes it. That seems like it would be obvious.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];855435 said:
I'd trade him for Gary Harris right now. And I might even throw another something into the deal to make it happen.

For Gary Harris? Nah.

Burke was DL's first guy he drafted. Do you really think he's going to shop him out? If anything, he'd unload someone from the old regimen.

I am amazed how quickly people have turned on Burke. Geez he was a rookie who played big minutes. I don't get the inferior complex some Jazz fans have. Player A.. said this about Utah (City of Utah) so did Karl Malone. He thought the July 24th parade was celebrating his B-day or something. Not everyone knows about Utah. I grew up in Connecticut and knew very little about the State of Utah and I was raised Mormon.

Is it a requirement for every Jazz player to LOVE Utah and take an oath showing their endless love for Utah. Think about it. Burke is what 19-20 years old, what where you like at that age? Now throw in being famous and rich and being away from home, maybe for the first time in your life. Trey is not the first person to tweet out a few stupid things. He won't be the last. He has lived his whole life in Columbus before college so he will have more loyalty to that part of the country and friends too. Who wouldn't want to play with their best friend? How is that any different than anyone else. I lived in CA for twenty years and that is where I now consider home even though I don't live there. I also lived in Utah for about six years and have fond memories of the place but I prefer living in CA for many different reasons. It doesn't mean I hate Utah. So if you love living in Utah and then your company transfers you to say Texas.. are you going to be a Mavs fan? Are you going to forget Utah and all the wonderful memories you had there? Why is it different for an NBA player? Who cares if they love it here as long as they come here and play hard. Trey plays hard for the most part, I believe he will improve and wants to improve so I don't have an issue with him talking about where he grew up.

Now about what really is important, his BB ability. I was one of the few people who wasn't super excited about moving up and getting Trey but I've come around for a few reasons. One I love how he isn't afraid to take the last shot and how accurate he is in the clutch moments. It is even more surprising because overall I've been disappointed in his shooting. However, I think he will improve it mostly because there is an adjustment period coming to the NBA and he is a hard worker and I believe he will be more comfortable.

I like the fact he took the blame for not running more. Part of it was his problem but the other part was Ty insisting that the offense run through Hayward. I think Burke needs to be given the reigns and be the floor leader. I think getting Quin Snyder to coach will certainly help his development.

Yes Trey was average to poor on defense. He had a lot of company and deserves the criticism, however I think the whole team was bad because they are not use to playing with each other and I don't believe they trusted the defensive scheme. My expectations with Trey were much lower and because of that perhaps I have more patience with him. I certainly hope he takes two steps forward and shows some leadership and improved shooting. I am not ready to just write him off like a lot of people are. I don't need him to swear his allegiance to Utah or the Jazz. I think Utah has more pressing needs like a SF and more outside shooting. However, after all I said I would trade any Jazz player if it makes the team better.

Agree- the TB hate doesn't make any sense. He is the only clutch player we have, he will kill it on assists this year running the PnR with Favors and A Gordon.

Burke was DL's first guy he drafted. Do you really think he's going to shop him out? If anything, he'd unload someone from the old regimen.

I don't think this matters at all. He collected one of the best assets in the ****acular draft. Players are just assets to GM's. Cold reality of business to some I'm sure.