What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Report - Simmons Won't Report

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
So remember when Simmons and Mitchell were inextricably linked and it was a foregone conclusion across the league that Simmons is the better player to have? Where does that stand now?
Well, Mitchell cannot claim being in the running for ROY for the third time, so there is that.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
So now Ben either has mental health issues or is hiding behind that veil to continue getting paid for not showing up. TBH I'd probably have anxiety if I thought I had to show up in that arena too. Sixers are trying to call his bluff and have resumed fining him. I would not be the guy that ever questions someone on the mental health issue... but he did start saying he was having back issues and then moved to mental health.

Strange situation and I wonder if both sides have dug in too far to get a good resolution. His value is only going to decline and they are waiting for a team to get desperate but they are wasting another year of Embiid and he has a limited shelf life.

David Hume

"Simmons has become besieged with fear and trembling. Unfortified, he is a shadow of a man, much like the images of those in Plato's cave, fearful to hold or throw basketballs at the net-draped hoop. Banishment! The Sixers must banish this vile and cowardly non-playing individual. Take away pence and pound, and he shall suffer."