What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

Making excuses for perving on my daughter. LOL.

I think there's going to be some sorority pool parties at my house, you want me to invite you over?
Well there is the important question that never got asked: is she hot? ;)

I don't know why but that winky face in that context feels creepier. :oops:

I'm good I had to go up there for work.

It was all innocent fun. Wasn't like I slowed down and ogled anyone. It was just sort of a surprise that there were 100 something women lining the street, obviously dressed up a bit.
Yeah it's not like I, you know, got up on my roof where I had a clear view of the running route for the women's cross country team and sat there with a telephoto lens and a separate camera for stills and video. No, would never do that, that's creepy AF. Yeah, it's not like that, amirite?

So in my previous job I was not considered a fit or proper person for senior management despite having a record of distinguished service for more than a decade. (I had a finding against me at HR, made by a person who would go on to report every subsequent manager to HR.) Fortunately enough for the organisation one of the people considered fit and proper was yesterday named in a Royal Commission as an abuser of venerable boys and girls in custody. Character is these positions is so important.

One of my current cats is a catdog. It's adorable.

Our previous two boys were catdogs, our current cat is pretty good for a stray, she never leaves me a alone when I'm up and since the old man has passed she's started sleeping next to mum of a night time.

Now that I've limited my feeding of trolls, I am grateful for the informative conversations and pleasant exchanges that have resulted.

We are in Puerto Vallarta. On my first cruise. It's been a blast so far. First vacation with all of my kids together since they all moved out. So like first full family vacation in over a decade. It's been great.

We are in Puerto Vallarta. On my first cruise. It's been a blast so far. First vacation with all of my kids together since they all moved out. So like first full family vacation in over a decade. It's been great.
Awesome man. You going to Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan as well?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Awesome man. You going to Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan as well?

Yep. Tomorrow and the next day. Today we are on a tequila distillery tour. The dude was just passing out shots, it was kind of crazy. One dude near me probably had 8 or 9 shots.

Yep. Tomorrow and the next day. Today we are on a tequila distillery tour. The dude was just passing out shots, it was kind of crazy. One dude near me probably had 8 or 9 shots.
For cabo I recommend just going to the beach. Cabo has the best beaches of the three stops and the best water as well. And inland is just a desert wasteland from what I saw

For cabo I recommend just going to the beach. Cabo has the best beaches of the three stops and the best water as well. And inland is just a desert wasteland from what I saw

Good advice. We do have an excursion planned but it's a shorter one. Today's excursion was really great. They were just throwing tequila around. But to me it's interesting to see how it's made since I'm not a drinker. But I tasted enough to confirm that I'm not a drinker. lol

Mazatlan today. Gonna be great!

I know this is all probably boring for all you world travelers out there but for me it's my first cruise and it's been a lot of fun. Definitely going again sometime.

I know this is all probably boring for all you world travelers out there but for me it's my first cruise and it's been a lot of fun. Definitely going again sometime.
I love cruises. I love the stops but I love being on the ship too. (I have been on like 9 or 10 cruises or something)

Having said that, Caribbean cruises are WAY better imo. Try one leaving from Miami or something next time.
The one I really want to go on is one that goes to Dominican Republic, Grand Turk and half moon key.

I did this same cruise a couple years ago. I know you're past it at this point, but in Mazatlan we walked the "blue line". It's literally a line of blue tiles in the sidewalk that goes from the port to old downtown Mazatlan. It was amazing. I had so much fun doing that. Kind of reminded me of my mission, in a way. We went in an old Catholic church and looked at all the saints and idols on display there. My kids thought it was weird. Ended up in a big open air market. Went over to the beach and played for a bit. Watched some "cliff jumpers" and bought some fresh cococnuts and mangos. Oddly enough, I was the only one who liked the fresh coconut. I knew I would like it as I'd had it tons before. My wife and kids were surprised they didn't like it since they all like the "coconut" used in cooking.
At Cabo we just paid a boat to take us out on the little tour of the bay and drop us off at a beach to snorkel. When we were tired of that, we called the boat back and then went through their market.
Overall, I liked the cruise. It was my first and only cruise. I would love to do another one, but without my kids.

I love cruises. I love the stops but I love being on the ship too. (I have been on like 9 or 10 cruises or something)

Having said that, Caribbean cruises are WAY better imo. Try one leaving from Miami or something next time.
The one I really want to go on is one that goes to Dominican Republic, Grand Turk and half moon key.

I ****ing hate being trapped on ****ing boats....

I ****ing hate being trapped on ****ing boats....
I would hate to be trapped anywhere.
Cruise ships are like an entire city though so you never feel trapped. You can go shopping, go ice skating, go to a movie, go swimming, go to dinner, go see a comedy show, go to the bar, go watch some sports, go golfing, rock climbing, go dancing, sing karaoke, chill in a hot tub, go to the gym, go to the spa. Play lazer tag, go to the arcade, jump on a trampoline and more.
So much freedom on a cruise ship and most everything is free. Kind of the opposite of trapped really. I feel more trapped in my own home or at work than I do on a cruise ship.

Cruise was awesome, loved every minute of it. Some of the best experiences was dining on the ship. It gave us all a chance to talk about what we did that day and just have great conversation with good food and fantastic service. I think my favorite was puerto vallarta but I want to go spend more time in Cabo for sure. Definitely planning to go again.

Cruise was awesome, loved every minute of it. Some of the best experiences was dining on the ship. It gave us all a chance to talk about what we did that day and just have great conversation with good food and fantastic service. I think my favorite was puerto vallarta but I want to go spend more time in Cabo for sure. Definitely planning to go again.
Ya I love the fine dining dinner each night with family. Always try something I never had before plus something I know I will like and finish with lava cake and vanilla ice cream.

I also like that I can have pizza, burritos, burger, ice cream whenever I want for free. Omelettes and eggs Benedict for breakfast.
I always gain some weight