What's new

RIFT IN JAZZ LOCKER ROOM

I don't see what's wrong with this message. He is simply telling people of his status and gives a shout out to Jazz fans.

So y'all think he hates Gobert because he doesn't mention him? Does he also hate Canada since he didn't check on the Canadian Prime Minister? Or Arsenal soccer because he doesn't check in on Arteta?

The spit in the bottle theory makes sense. Or if Rudy licked something of Donovan's. If that type thing happened, Donovan deserves credit for not going off.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
He did go off through several facets. Royce was on playing games again. Of course people asked about it. They kinda just acted like the $500,000 was no big deal and didn’t care much. Idk.

I'm full of sympathy for Rudy in this situation. The most problematic thing about this thing is Covid seems to be mild or even asymptomatic most of the time. Facing the same dilemma in my household at the moment. Any little niggle you'd normally not think twice about has you questioning whether or not you should be showing up to work tomorrow. It's really hard to make that decision when the data points are so minute. The microphone touching thing was a bit of a bad look, but c'mon. He didn't know that he was sick, and it's virtually impossible to trace where that transmission came from. Must be surreal for him to be patient zero in the NBA. Now isn't the time for bullying or conjecture.

Dude tell me about it. I have two chronically sick parents who i care for and i work in our major public hospital, i have a bag packed in case i need to be quarantined at work.

Dude tell me about it. I have two chronically sick parents who i care for and i work in our major public hospital, i have a bag packed in case i need to be quarantined at work.

Stay healthy! Hope your parents will be fine. Can only imagine how crazy must be to work at the hospital right now.

This teams chemistry was already **** and now there is a major locker room rift. We are going to be closer to rebuilding yet again rather then competing for a title by the end of the season, unless something drastic changes.

Stay healthy! Hope your parents will be fine. Can only imagine how crazy must be to work at the hospital right now.

Quarantine wont be too bad... i can smoke on the roof and abuse free wifi on my lap top. The food is a worty tho, the kitchen is disgusting.

As a Jazz fan, I’m at this point: Rudy and Donovan wouldn’t be the first All Star teammates that played together and won a lot of games together without really liking each other.

Hell, we could fill this thread with example after example of highly successful NBA teams that won big with dudes who didn’t even speak to each other unless they were on the court.

I’ve been a Jazz fan my entire life, and easily one of the quirkiest things I’ve found about our fan base is the fact that we get all squirmy at the tiniest sign that our best players aren’t the best of friends.

If they’re grown *** men, they’ll get over it. If they wanna be punks about it, one of them will get shipped somewhere else.

As a Jazz fan, I’m at this point: Rudy and Donovan wouldn’t be the first All Star teammates that played together and won a lot of games together without really liking each other.

Hell, we could fill this thread with example after example of highly successful NBA teams that won big with dudes who didn’t even speak to each other unless they were on the court.

I’ve been a Jazz fan my entire life, and easily one of the quirkiest things I’ve found about our fan base is the fact that we get all squirmy at the tiniest sign that our best players aren’t the best of friends.

If they’re grown *** men, they’ll get over it. If they wanna be punks about it, one of them will get shipped somewhere else.
One of them will inevitably have to go at some point

Watch Donovan’s video. He refuses to address. He’s fine with the rumors flying. And he’s fine with the hate flying. Donovan is such a great teammate. Yet he’s rather be petty.

And if he was forthright about his beef with Gobert you’d be pissed that he doesn’t keep his mouth shut and deal with it behind closed doors.

No win.

And if he was forthright about his beef with Gobert you’d be pissed that he doesn’t keep his mouth shut and deal with it behind closed doors.

No win.
Yes. The win was not choosing to go public with it in the 1st place. Now that he went public he can address it. He could have never did the IG post, never went to Woj and dealt with it privately with the Jazz or Rudy. That was the win. When has Rudy ever done this garbage in all his time here? I promise you he’s been frustrated before, this season a lot with not getting the ball. He never once went and whined his *** off to Woj or Shams to create unnecessary drama. This is trash by Donovan and shows his character a whole lot more than the good times.