What's new

RIFT IN JAZZ LOCKER ROOM

D Will Texas

WOJ REPORTS..

Rift between Donovan and Rudy over the virus within the locker room. “It’s a good thing they don’t have a game for awhile”.

will corona rip apart the jazz ?

Who knows. My suspicion is this angle has been overblown for the sake of a "story". But none of us are in the locker room to know for sure.

Winter has come for the sports world, and for society. I Expect radio silence for the forseeable future. Not looking forward to lonely days at home being fearmongered at instead of watching sports...

Woj is a like a circus ringmaster and he uses the players as his attractions. His speculation about Rudy is grasping at straws to remain relevant.

He was so patheticly 'connected' to the Jazz he couldn't even find out if Donovan or Rudy were on the damn plane but somehow he knows the inner workings of the Jazz lockerroom AND he can determine which of the two players who both tested positive on the same day was the first one to catch it and without question then passed it to the other.

A selfish wreckless act by a talentless and completely unprincipled reporter.

Woj is a like a circus ringmaster and he uses the players as his attractions. His speculation about Rudy is grasping at straws to remain relevant.

He was so patheticly 'connected' to the Jazz he couldn't even find out if Donovan or Rudy were on the damn plane but somehow he knows the inner workings of the Jazz lockerroom AND he can determine which of the two players who both tested positive on the same day was the first one to catch it and without question then passed it to the other.

Not really he’s well connected with the jazz and has generally been pretty positive with us... I’m guessing DM and maybe others are upset with homeboy.

Not really he’s well connected with the jazz and has generally been pretty positive with us... I’m guessing DM and maybe others are upset with homeboy.

Hell, only an ostrich would miss the tensions surrounding Rudy and that was long before Corona.

I say Woj is irresponsible for painting a picture that Gobert got it first then Mitchell. And going further to suggest Mitchel got it only because Gobert was not serious enough. If Shams reported Mitchell got it first and gave it to Rudy how would you know who was true?

How does Woj explain the referee? Was Rudy not serious enough around him?

Fake news and drama leach is all Woj is.

If DM is as cool of a dude on on paper, he'd forgive Rudy.

To me, who really is Mitchell?
Maybe we’ll find out my questions of who he really is are legitimate?

Donovan is upset....yet they just went back to NY, and I’m sure he had plenty of contact with people from Westchester county NY where he’s from.....which is now a containment zone.

I realize why Donovan is upset, I think the way he went about it with his IG post today when Rudy was already getting s*** on....was quite s***** of him.

Okay please show a few times where the dude is ever wrong. He’s quite literally the best source in all of sports. He didn’t know if they were on the plane so guess what? He reported that he didn’t know whether they were.

Hell, only an ostrich would miss the tensions surrounding Rudy and that was long before Corona.

I say Woj is irresponsible for painting a picture that Gobert got it first then Mitchell. And going further to suggest Mitchel got it only because Gobert was not serious enough. If Shams reported Mitchell got it first and gave it to Rudy how would you know who was true?

How does Woj explain the referee? Was Rudy not serious enough around him?

Fake news and drama leach is all Woj is.
Sure seems like Donovan is also pushing that narrative