What's new

RIFT IN JAZZ LOCKER ROOM

Rudy screwed up, there's no denying that. But it's not like he knew he was infected and purposely infected Donovan. Honestly, if Donovan's really as good of a person as he's perceived to be then he'll forgive Rudy and they'll put this behind them and move on.

Trade Rudy straight up to Boston for Brown this summer.

Sign a true pick and roll center, next stop championship!

We are gonna run off Donovan over this and be left built around a center who is about as one dimensional as it gets on both sides of the court.

How many good NBA teams are built around their center? Maybe Denver or Philly but are Jokic and Embiid anything like at Gobert at all?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

We are gonna run off Donovan over this and be left built around a center who is about as one dimensional as it gets on both sides of the court.

How many good NBA teams are built around their center? Maybe Denver or Philly but are Jokic and Embiid anything like at Gobert at all?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
How many good NBA teams are built around an undersized SG?

I don’t necessarily subscribe to either philosophy but that’s to point out the flaws of carrying that logic forward.

If you could move gobert for Tatum straight up would you do it?

Royce went live with Donovan on twitch tonight. Someone asked “was Rudy careless” Royce said “umm ask Donovan”.....Now someone from SLCDunk screen recorded it, posted it, and they found it on twitter while still on the stream. I did hear Royce say “man no one cares” “y’all tryin to start ****” and laughing about it. A couple people who are friends with Donovan and Royce who were on the stream DMd the SLC dunk person and asked him to remove it. Idk, Donovan didn’t say much on the stream when I was there., but he was laughing at the stupid comments on it and seemed happy and fine.

Royce went live with Donovan on twitch tonight. Someone asked “was Rudy careless” Royce said “umm ask Donovan”.....Now someone from SLCDunk screen recorded it, posted it, and they found it on twitter while still on the stream. I did hear Royce say “man no one cares” “y’all tryin to start ****” and laughing about it. A couple people who are friends with Donovan and Royce who were on the stream DMd the SLC dunk person and asked him to remove it. Idk, Donovan didn’t say much on the stream when I was there., but he was laughing at the stupid comments on it and seemed happy and fine.
So Donovan is positive and in quarantine but hanging out with Royce?

So Donovan is positive and in quarantine but hanging out with Royce?
You can join someone’s live feed from anywhere lol. They weren’t together Donovan was just in the live feed with a headset. It was just audio.

Basically they were playing video games and you can watch.
Amazing days we live in. In the 90s streaming came out so you can watch people have sex. Fast forward 25 years and you can watch people play video games.

I think that there is very little doubt at this point that Donovan (and other players) didn't like how lightly Rudy took being sick or his jokes touching them/their belongings and that's what led to this so called "rift".

Donovan was probably understandably upset in the aftermath of finding out. Teammates were probably frustrated too.

But I would hope that Rudy and Donovan would be able to put it all in the past once they get healthy again. Almost every person "in the know" that I've seen comment has said that Rudy is a great guy and meant no harm in the jokes. Donovan is by all accounts a great guy. Rudy apologized and I would hope Donovan accepts that apology and moves forward.

I suppose that is why Porzingis is still a Knick...
I think if either is gone it will be Rudy. Donovan is fine with everyone else it seems. I honestly do think for the most part it’s everybody else and Rudy. Like I think they’re okay with Rudy but Rudy’s not really anyone’s best friend on the team anymore. Everyone Rudy was really close with is gone.