What's new

Robyn Haywad reaffirms what many have suspected

"The gang also poked fun at Andrei Kirilenko’s addiction to the game. He had multiple max-level characters according to Frye, which he says “Could have been sold for $100,000 each,” though this seems impossible. Frye told a story about being up at 3 a.m. the night before a game he was going to get a “DNP” and playing WoW, before seeing Andrei Kirilenko’s character run across his screen. Frye sent him a message saying to Kirilenko “Aren’t you playing tomorrow?” and getting the response “Yeah, probably.”

I'm sure most people here played WoW til 4:00 AM at some point. Getting all those characters to level 60 or 70 is starting to get hardcore.

I'm sure most people here played WoW til 4:00 AM at some point. Getting all those characters to level 60 or 70 is starting to get hardcore.
I got mine to level 20 then quit because it was the most boring thing I've ever done in my life.

I got mine to level 20 then quit because it was the most boring thing I've ever done in my life.

I would like to subscribe to your angelfire page please. I'm certainly interested in your life if that's the most boring thing you have ever done.

Perhaps there's some life-modeling workshops you offer?

Would love to find out Hayward catches Stevens banging Robyn, a divorce ensues, Robyn still gets half his money, Stevens is fired for the misdeed, and Boston tumbles into oblivion, unable to jettison The Albatross, to the chagrin of every Celt fan who boos him mercilessly until the day the contract expires.

Last edited:
I would like to subscribe to your angelfire page please. I'm certainly interested in your life if that's the most boring thing you have ever done.

Perhaps there's some life-modeling workshops you offer?
Grinding just bores the hell out of me.

Sure, but that's still far from world class. 60% of the player base are probably bronze/silver players who just dick around.

You can be someone who is OK at games and be plat fairly easily if you play to win( playing to the meta and using the best strategies). Its not a feat that requires hours of daily play or ridiculous talent/skill.

It'd be different if he was Master/Challenger class where practice and fine tuning muscle memory is more of a key to success.

Plus Hayward is a POS who mained Tryndamere, one of the least technical characters in the game.

I’m a ****** gamer but I could routinely get gold in games I played.

I am absolutely dedicated to my children.

But let’s be real. If you don’t take care of yourself from time to time your ability to care for others diminishes. Unless it’s your job sure it’s not a priority but if that’s his hobby and how he recharges...

Where did the convoluted idea that a father is a slave to his home even come about?
I better read page 2 for people promoting such nonsense.