What's new

Roster Building From Here - FA and Summer of 2023

Scoot - 9th pick plus like 3 unprotected picks
Dejounte - 1 unprotected, Lakers pick, Sexton assuming they can get a contact extension
Quickley- 1 unprotected… again assuming there is an extension understanding in place.
Amen - 9th pick and another pick.

Amen and Quickley is kind of a tie… I think you’d have to give more for Amen and it’s just such a completely different transaction timeline that it’s hard to contrast and compare.

Pretty close to exactly what I’m thinking.

If you view Quickley as a starting PG that you’re going to pay, I think you offer them Sexton and Gay for Fournier and Quickley. No picks either way. If that doesn’t get it done, walk away. Just because the Jazz are asset rich right now doesn’t mean they should overpay for anybody and everybody. Save your ammunition for a big move later.

Huge IQ fan but I don’t think there’s a trade to be made there. I think they love him and it would take a serious overpay imo.

Huge IQ fan but I don’t think there’s a trade to be made there. I think they love him and it would take a serious overpay imo.
IQ in Utah
Collin-Sexton.jpg

What's going on? Are teams undervaluing white players? Is the team spooked about another star being unhappy about race issues?

What's going on? Are teams undervaluing white players? Is the team spooked about another star being unhappy about race issues?
I hadn’t even noticed all the guys were white. Why you making this about race?

I think we just having some fun.