What's new

Rudy Gobert All-Star watch

Also, it looks like they added Wade/Dirk just for the hell of it. I'm heated, man.

Sent from my HTC 2PXH3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Give the memorial Dirk spot to Aldridge and make Rudy a real all-star... Rudy gonna get named an injury replacement for someone and get 50 blocks and ruin the game with his ball to the walls defense. Just complete horse ****.

I do think in a strange way this will make Rudy more loyal to us. We clearly believe in him and always have. Other coaches clearly don't show they have belief in the value he brings. We need to make a big organizational stink to show our appreciation.

I do think in a strange way this will make Rudy more loyal to us. We clearly believe in him and always have. Other coaches clearly don't show they have belief in the value he brings. We need to make a big organizational stink to show our appreciation.
Agreed. And they have been. DL, Starks, Locke, etc have made statements. Kinda funny but you should read DL's wife Becky's Twitter feed. They're pissed lol. Becky Lindsey (@Bec6916): https://twitter.com/Bec6916?s=09

Agreed. And they have been. DL, Starks, Locke, etc have made statements. Kinda funny but you should read DL's wife Becky's Twitter feed. They're pissed lol. Becky Lindsey (@Bec6916): https://twitter.com/Bec6916?s=09

DL's comments on Locke's podcast were as pissed as you will hear him... keeps it classy but I'll bet he slammed some doors and kicked the dog last night when he came home.

Not going to watch in protest.

Oh wait...I never do. This isn't a game; its a lovefest for the popular kids. Forty-eight mins of grown men in clown shoes. No defense. Its a glorified shootaround.

The coaches are going to end up regretting not voting Rudy in. He’s going to have chip on his shoulder the size of Mount Rushmore. Looks like he badly wanted a spot bad, cried and everything. He’s about to have his most dominant stretch of his career I bet.

This donkey clown, draymond green doesn't care if he's an all star or not, even if he deserves it or not cuz it's no big deal for him anymore. Rudy just wants the recognition and the respect and be called an all star, maybe just once! That's all! I guess that's too much to ask from the nba as they adding additional spot for the 'memories players'.