What's new

Rumor: Warriors have interest in trading for Ingles if made available by the jazz.

Maybe this is why Jazz have not signed any other free agents
Maybe they are still negotiating this trade

Maybe this is why Jazz have not signed any other free agents
Maybe they are still negotiating this trade
Maybe, but more likely that the minimum market (except for the LA ring chasers) hasn't yet set itself. Most players don't want to admit that they're minimum players, and that's all we have left to give.

Nearing an agreement?

EDIT DOESNT APPEAR LIKE THIS IS A REAL ACCOUNT SHOULD HAVE CHECKED BUT IM A DUMBASS

Last edited:
Holy ****.

This gives me weird tummy feelings.

If this happens and we don't get Moody (or Kuminga [who I am not high on, BTW]), I'm gonna spew.
The deal would have to include one of those guys, right? Otherwise, we’re giving the warriors one of our best offensive players and a fan favorite without extracting our pound of flesh from one of our greatest obstacles to winning a championship.

Jingles and Draymond are going to give people nightmares. Has there ever been a better trash talking duo? This would’ve been like teaming up sir Charles with Payton or Payton with jordan. My goodness those two are going to be nasty

I can't shake the feeling that this would be trading away a real shot at a title.

The upside is the Jazz know better than anybody how much Joe has left in the tank.

The thing that confirms this is a fake account is that there is a real account with a blue check that has 200,000x as many followers.

Whew. I don't want to trade Ingles. Definitely not to the team who intentionally tanked to keep us from getting a pick so they could get Barnes who helped solidify a team for multiple titles.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app