Russian Culture Night! Jazz @ Nets 1/19/2011 5PM MST

NCJazz

Well, I am not saying we should try to get him but Humphries would actually help us out on the boards. Granted with the horrible rebounder Lopez out there that should help to pad rebound stats.

David Stern

Well, I am not saying we should try to get him but Humphries would actually help us out on the boards. Granted with the horrible rebounder Lopez out there that should help to pad rebound stats.

I'm sorry, I really don't want any more ******* on our team.

David Stern

Am I the only one noticing the Nets owner flipping us off as he reads his paper?

For this, the team feels he has disrespected them and will beat the Nets by 25.

Nets 82
Jazz 107

Have you watched the Jazz this year? We don't beat anybody by double digits, unless you're only counting the 2nd half score.

Jazzfannut83

Contributor
Deron is a GTD with the stomach flu...grrr, I only get to go to a few gms a yr as I live on the east coast, Deron not playing would be like going to a Broadway show and the lead is being played by the understudy!!! That said, Jazz will win the game either way.

fallenchicken

Deron is a GTD with the stomach flu...grrr, I only get to go to a few gms a yr as I live on the east coast, Deron not playing would be like going to a Broadway show and the lead is being played by the understudy!!! That said, Jazz will win the game either way.

Will they?

Chad Feldheimer

59bvG.jpg

memo is money

- Deron will play tonight. Good news for us.
- Nets owner Prokhorov told that his team is walking away from Melo trade. I guess Melo will end up playing for Knicks. I really respect Donnie Walsch as a GM. He will take care of it. Still not sure about how the team would respond to losing some players that helped build a good chemistry and atmosphere in locker room.