What's new

Russian Culture Night! Jazz @ Nets 1/19/2011 5PM MST

59bvG.jpg

- Deron will play tonight. Good news for us.
- Nets owner Prokhorov told that his team is walking away from Melo trade. I guess Melo will end up playing for Knicks. I really respect Donnie Walsch as a GM. He will take care of it. Still not sure about how the team would respond to losing some players that helped build a good chemistry and atmosphere in locker room.

- Nets owner Prokhorov told that his team is walking away from Melo trade. I guess Melo will end up playing for Knicks. I really respect Donnie Walsch as a GM. He will take care of it. Still not sure about how the team would respond to losing some players that helped build a good chemistry and atmosphere in locker room.

Does this mean that an AK trade is imminent?

https://twitter.com/EvilProkhorov

Boycott the reptilian NWO!

images
images
images
images

Why you think Jay-Z partners with him?

"I'm god body y'all better ax somebody
I was born a god, I made myself a king,
which means I downgraded to a human being
you was born a goddess I made you my queen
which means we upgraded to Louis the 13"

Louis XIII!!!!! Ooh my!

jay-z%20illuminati.jpg
images

Jay-Z and LeBron:

lebron-james-throwing-up-the-roc-alongside-long-time-friend-jay-z.jpg

LeBron flashing Masonic signs (1:20 on):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rSexNF4Ts&feature=related

Did you see the triangle and the devil horns!?!!!!!

We must band together folks! Stop the reptilians! Boycott the Nets game you sellouts to humanity!

With the Nets owner announcing that they're not going after Melo, we absolutely need AK to step up and have a 5x5, preferably with at least 25 points.

Negotiating ploy? perhaps trying to drive down the Nuggets asking price.

Does this mean that an AK trade is imminent?

With the current contract of AK? I hope so, but not with Nets. Nobody can guarantee that AK will sign with Utah at a much lesser price so it's better trade him for some assets than letting him walk away after this season. However, if we're talking about Nets, who do they have as a valuable asset? I really cannot see any player on their roster that can be an upgrade over any Jazzman we have for now. I like Outlaw but man, we're getting rid of AK's contract, which is expring this year. If the Jazz are gonna take some long term contracts, let them be for difference maker type players, some borderline allstar player, I do not know, but please not for Favors, Humpries etc. Nets, as a trade partner, is a terrible idea.

really not cool watching AK actually try

he's got the ability to impact games ... but he has to have this kind of passion

most of the time he doesn't care, plays lazy defense and takes too many jumpshots... so far not the case tonight... when he actually gives a ****.

Can someone tell Andrei that from now on all Jazz games will be televised on mtv in Russia like this one? First 6 minutes AK's all over the court.

Looks like the Jazz haven't learned anything from Monday. Just keep throwing up 3's and give the other team layups