What's new

Russian Culture Night! Jazz @ Nets 1/19/2011 5PM MST

I'm embarrassed as a Jazz fan but I'm not sure those ****** are feeling the same with the fans. The Jazz have to win those games, and play way better. No execution, soft defense, indifferent attitude. I mean, Nets are really bad, they let the Jazz go to locker room with a tied game but the Jazz could not even capitalize o that. This is by far the worst performance I've ever seen from this team.

They start a game good and with momentum but they somehow start taking outside shots, and try to get the opponent into the game. They are being lazy and shot-happy. I think some miraculous comeback wins made them indifferent about slow starts and now you have a team with a young core playing like veterans. Slow, over-confident. This road trip should have been a 3-1 or 4-0 but the Jazz will be lucky to win 1 f**kin' game with this effortless play. The Jazz do not improve on offense and have become league's one of the worst defensive teams for a month. How can that happen? You expect a new group of guys to coalesce together and get better and better as you go forward. The Jazz are just lazy and playing slow. They are happy to be 3rd seed but this performace does not even deserve an playoff spot. Just because you are a half court team, it does not mean that Al Jefferson should go one-on-one and break the tempo and other guys watch him do his stupid push shot. The Jazz are an up tempo team, they have never played this slow in recent memory. Push the ball and rely on the efficient cuts, screens, team play. This way, it's guaranteed to get 50+ wins if you're Jazz.

Is this game for real? When did we turn into a punching bag for bottom-dwellers?

It has to be CJ's fault, that's it...has to be.

So how much is Salvatore killing the jazz? I am only gettin the radio feed, but Locke has been hinting that the refs have been suspect.

Just because you are a half court team, it does not mean that Al Jefferson should go one-on-one and break the tempo and other guys watch him do his stupid push shot. .

There are a lot of things to complain about, but Jefferson is actually playing well.

It sure does seem like a lot of people here have their favorite jazz player they hate.

I feel like the guy at the jazz-cavs game that had the bag over his head. I can't bare to watch us when were are losing back 2 back games to two of the worst teams in the NBA. This is definitely by far the low point of the season. Usually we play well after tough losses but tonight we just looked like we didn't care.

Solid audition by AK tonight. Make something happen KOC.

Milsap and AJ combined for 0-2 fts...great job guys.

There goes Bennette Salvatore again. Change a call that should not have been changed. I guess the Jazz got too close and all his hard work at making the jazz lose was in danger

Well, I think we have put on a pretty good "Matt Harpring's How to Miss a Layup" clinic tonight.

Dwill's stats might not be bad but he did not have a good game, missed layups, lazy TO's especially the ones late in the 4th
Millsap and Bell both horrid offensive and defensively

m_534ad5d9d535a29d47f07e03a1cffa9e.gif

This team is done. I am not going to expect anything out of them for the rest of the season. If we win games, great. If we lose, well it's par for the course. We are just not a very good team.

Time to change the starting lineup. Bell has just not produced this year. He's pretty much invisible out there. he's just turning into a liability.
He can't shoot and he doesn't have any confidence in his shot.