What's new

Russian Culture Night! Jazz @ Nets 1/19/2011 5PM MST

44-31 on rebounds. Why is it so hard for this team?

And where is Millsap? I thought he was supposed to be a great rebounder.

Headed towards a six-game losing streak. I say put 'em all on the trading block. Time to blow up this mess and start the rebuilding. Every single guy on the Jazz is worth about half of what he's getting paid; AK even less.
If I were KOC, I'd head into the off-season (strike) with all expiring contracts. Greg should then see how much money Stern is offering to be one of the teams that gets eliminated. Clippers survive because they have a budding superstar in Griffin. Sacramento can move to Anaheim, with the Jazz and Wolves contracted out of existence.

kirilenkos only game so far that I've seen him hustle for every play. His nets audition went well... its pretty clear where he wants to go.. and can we change the gawd damned starting lineup already? Sloan's reaction time makes him seem like he is 70... yeah....

Millsap needs to take more pride in his game. All these years he wanted to be a starter. Well, now he has it. The starting
PF for the jazz should not be scoring 6 pts on 3-9 shooting with only 5 rebounds.

Taking two games off in a row just is not acceptable. I don't know why so many of you keep bagging on Jefferson. He is playing better
and better while Millsap is nowhere to be found.

I don't think changing the starting lineup is going to help, but I guess it can't hurt. I just don't think we have the talent to put on the court. It's Deron Williams and the seven dwarves.

Millsap needs to take more pride in his game. All these years he wanted to be a starter. Well, now he has it. The starting
PF for the jazz should not be scoring 6 pts on 3-9 shooting with only 5 rebounds.

Taking two games off in a row just is not acceptable. I don't know why so many of you keep bagging on Jefferson. He is playing better
and better while Millsap is nowhere to be found.

Agreed, Jefferson has been coming along nicely, unfortunately the team has been playing worse.

I'm sick of Raja Bell. Send him to the bench.
He has no confidence in his game and he is worthless out there.
Start CJ and have Gordon off the bench until Raja realizes that he was not brought here to be a shooting guard that not only can't shoot, but doesn
even try.

2-4 tonight. Pretty much how he is most of the time. What's the point? Gordon can do that.

I don't think changing the starting lineup is going to help, but I guess it can't hurt. I just don't think we have the talent to put on the court. It's Deron Williams and the seven dwarves.

Uh, the jazz are still ahead of last years pace. The talent is there. They just can't win on talent. They must play hard and they aren't.
It's effort and desire. When the jazz have it, they can play with anyone. When they don't have it, they lose to everyone. That's how it's always been.

We have too many players taking games off right now. We need accountability.

Millsap needs to show up and consistently produce 15/9. I don't think that is an unrealistic expectation from him.

Can't get any worse than being the worst first quarter team. Everytime I play nba2k11 and the npc announcers talk about milly's 3 ncaa rebounding titles it makes me shake my head and ask... what happened?

Uh, the jazz are still ahead of last years pace. The talent is there. They just can't win on talent. They must play hard and they aren't.
It's effort and desire. When the jazz have it, they can play with anyone. When they don't have it, they lose to everyone. That's how it's always been.

We have too many players taking games off right now. We need accountability.

Accountability? Hmmmm, who would demand accountability? Hmmm, oh yeah, our HOF coach who seems to not have a clue this year. The starting five, as a group, just stinks to start the game. Now it is carrying over to the 3rd quarter. And good 4th quarter efforts are not enough anymore.

The attitude of the Jazz is "if it isn't completely broken, then don't fix it." Sloan is a above average to great coach, but he isn't elite. We could do a whole lot worse though, hence him being here 20 years.

Move Hayward to the starting lineup and trade AK for a Courtney Lee/Battier + salary matchers in a HOU/DEN Melo deal. Make it happen KOC.

The attitude of the Jazz is "if it isn't completely broken, then don't fix it." Sloan is a above average to great coach, but he isn't elite. We could do a whole lot worse though, hence him being here 20 years.

Complacency and comfort reign supreme.