What's new

Russian Culture Night! Jazz @ Nets 1/19/2011 5PM MST

David Stern

New Jersey returns to action on Wednesday at home against Utah, and new owner Mikhail Prokhorov plans to be at the game to celebrate an evening of Russian culture.

Prokhorov, who took over the team last year, also plans to talk to the media about his first full year at the helm, a season that has seen New Jersey post a 10-31 record at the halfway point, the second-worst record in the Eastern Conference.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article...-cant-agree-on-Melo-trade-framework.html?pg=2

6a00d83451b84f69e201348109c4fa970c-500wi

rs-mdflag.gif

jg_masha_saltflats_1107.jpg

15761.jpeg

crazy_russian_25.jpg

vodka_russian_bride.jpg

Am I the only one noticing the Nets owner flipping us off as he reads his paper?

For this, the team feels he has disrespected them and will beat the Nets by 25.

Nets 82
Jazz 107

Well, I am not saying we should try to get him but Humphries would actually help us out on the boards. Granted with the horrible rebounder Lopez out there that should help to pad rebound stats.

Well, I am not saying we should try to get him but Humphries would actually help us out on the boards. Granted with the horrible rebounder Lopez out there that should help to pad rebound stats.

I'm sorry, I really don't want any more ******* on our team.

Am I the only one noticing the Nets owner flipping us off as he reads his paper?

For this, the team feels he has disrespected them and will beat the Nets by 25.

Nets 82
Jazz 107

Have you watched the Jazz this year? We don't beat anybody by double digits, unless you're only counting the 2nd half score.

Deron is a GTD with the stomach flu...grrr, I only get to go to a few gms a yr as I live on the east coast, Deron not playing would be like going to a Broadway show and the lead is being played by the understudy!!! That said, Jazz will win the game either way.

Deron is a GTD with the stomach flu...grrr, I only get to go to a few gms a yr as I live on the east coast, Deron not playing would be like going to a Broadway show and the lead is being played by the understudy!!! That said, Jazz will win the game either way.

Will they?