What's new

Second favorite team

GoJazz

So i am life long Jazz fan. I have been a fan since summer Jazz basketball camps with Delainy Rudd and Mike Brown back in 85. I will always be a 100% Jazz fan. I watch most games and try to go on a road trip every year. This year has been a hard year for the Jazz. We started out with so much potential and then it all just fell apart. Because of that I found myself watching other teams. Lately it has been the Chicago Bulls. I can't help but like them. So my question is... Am I betraying my Jazz Loyaltys by watching Chicago Jazz games?

I for one like watching good basketball (haven't seen that around here in over a month). Bulls are playing well right now for sure, and are fun to watch. But I am always waiting and looking for Boozer or Rose to twist an ankle... I wouldn't give a ****.

The Pacers are alright. Similar to the Jazz, in that they're a small market team that usually builds within itself instead of seeking crazy FA deals. Granger is a ****ing beast. And their uniforms are alright. Plus they play in a fieldhouse.

Don't listen to them. They're just jealous that the Chicago Jazz are better right now.

/runs and hides

What about San Antonio? Small market team with the best record. The Jazz-Bulls finals were tough on me. Dont worry I pulled for the Jazz. But not only am I from North Carolina, born and raised in the hometown of MJ and my dad went to Chapel Hill.

When I was really, really, really into the NBA from about 2003-2008 I watched almost every single Atlanta, Cleveland and Laker game. Bouncing back and forth on league pass between those three teams plus the Jazz, plus any other close games and/or good matchups.

Atlanta was the team I rooted for, I watched CLE and LAL for LeBron and Kobe.

I don't watch much NBA anymore, hardly even the Jazz at all. In fact, I make a point not to. If I do pick it up again, I'll probably watch the Spurs as they're the one small market that's been able to say **** you to this complete sham of a league.

I'll watch the Jazz if they feel like scrapping again. It's no coincidence that the most fun I've had watching a Jazz team post-Stockton was 03-04 when we went 42-40 and busted our asses every second of every night in that pursuit. That's the type of team I'll watch.

Right now, I'm just looking forward to November and the return of the NFL.

IN the playoffs I'll probably watch and root for a few underdogs.
Whichever teams gets screwed by the refs, and keep competing with dignity, despite taking dirty hits from the other team's stars.

So i am life long Jazz fan. I have been a fan since summer Jazz basketball camps with Delainy Rudd and Mike Brown back in 85. I will always be a 100% Jazz fan. I watch most games and try to go on a road trip every year. This year has been a hard year for the Jazz. We started out with so much potential and then it all just fell apart. Because of that I found myself watching other teams. Lately it has been the Chicago Bulls. I can't help but like them. So my question is... Am I betraying my Jazz Loyaltys by watching Chicago Jazz games?

I think you can answer that question.... Let's put it this way if your wife or gf. was disfigured or something, and you left her, are you betraying her?

You be the judge.

My second favorite team is the god damn Spurs, son of bitches, who do they think they are playing great TEAM basketball on the offense and defensive end. Well coached and actually LISTENING to the coaches (WOW! What a concept!)

But I'm sorry, that "small market" line for San Antonio is ********. When Dallas and Houston are out of the playoffs, the entire state of Texas is a San Antonio fan! (That equals about 24,782,302 fans, give or take a few...that's close to 1/15th the entire population of the US all rooting for one team...NOT including fans around the world)

Eff the Spurs! I hate that I like them 2nd most...

I lived near LA for years so I am a closet Clipper fan. I also like to watch OKC even though I can't fully get excited for them because they move the team from Seattle and they are in the Jazz division. However if the Jazz are not in the playoffs, I will root for anyone that is not the Heat or Lakers.

I think you can answer that question.... Let's put it this way if your wife or gf. was disfigured or something, and you left her, are you betraying her?

You be the judge.

Wait, wait, wait. Who here is having sex with a player on the Jazz? Did I miss something? I'm pissed if I did.

So i am life long Jazz fan. I have been a fan since summer Jazz basketball camps with Delainy Rudd and Mike Brown back in 85.

Your credibility dropped for me as soon as I read this inaccurate sentence.