What's new

"Shut up and dribble"

Do the fans of the DNC know, that we could have gave every citizen in the USA over a million dollars each for the price they spent just introducing the affordable care act??? Think about that. Really.

To be open, I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for the guy running on the Constitution party ticket, I'm not a fan of the GOP or DNC and am astounded more people haven't distached from that dichotomy
That would be over $3 trillion to introduce the affordable care act. I don't think so.

Do the fans of the DNC know, that we could have gave every citizen in the USA over a million dollars each for the price they spent just introducing the affordable care act??? Think about that. Really.

To be open, I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for the guy running on the Constitution party ticket, I'm not a fan of the GOP or DNC and am astounded more people haven't distached from that dichotomy

It cost 350,000,000,000,000 just to introduce it? 350 trillion?

They have zero incentive to actually help them because that might turn many of these people them into republicans. Hence the Obamacare blunder.

You don't think the Medicaid expansion helped the working poor? Speaking from the perspective of my previous job, it allowed for larger influx of patients who we didn't have to bill every time they came to see us. They got better medical care as a result.

That would be over $3 trillion to introduce the affordable care act. I don't think so.

You don't think the Medicaid expansion helped the working poor? Speaking from the perspective of my previous job, it allowed for larger influx of patients who we didn't have to bill every time they came to see us. They got better medical care as a result.

Will cost less than your wars against some of the poorest people in the world and will save more lives. Your country is a dumpster fire and it makes me sick.

I'm antiwar too, anyway add up the total cost of wars and the price of the ACA act, divide by it by the number of citizens and divy that money out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm antiwar too, anyway add up the total cost of wars and the price of the ACA act, divide by it by the number of citizens and divy that money out.

Dude as somebody who is employed by the state, to use violence for the state, to protect people who are wards of the state. Nothing really means anything or makes much sense.

Im happy that im not required to kill for the state, never mix business and pleasure.

You've been around long enough to know that I think Obamacare helped the poor. You're smart enough to understand that it was designed as massive corporate charity. You're also smart enough to understand the carrot on a stick analogy that the DNC has been playing on the poor voting base. Don't hurt y(our) own cause by claiming the DNC isn't using the poor for political gain. It's what politicians do.

Dude as somebody who is employed by the state, to use violence for the state, to protect people who are wards of the state. Nothing really means anything or makes much sense.

Im happy that im not required to kill for the state, never mix business and pleasure.

Transjob, which job are you finally going to identify as? You've changed it about a dozen times, mall cop.

Will cost less than your wars against some of the poorest people in the world and will save more lives. Your country is a dumpster fire and it makes me sick.

You’ve been here before?

You've been around long enough to know that I think Obamacare helped the poor. You're smart enough to understand that it was designed as massive corporate charity. You're also smart enough to understand the carrot on a stick analogy that the DNC has been playing on the poor voting base. Don't hurt y(our) own cause by claiming the DNC isn't using the poor for political gain. It's what politicians do.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. I certainly agree with you on all of that.

Cute. Your precious DNC is the biggest abuser of the poor by far. Because they know they have that vote locked up in key districts no matter what. They have zero incentive to actually help them because that might turn many of these people them into republicans. Hence the Obamacare blunder.

Meanwhile, one of the most conservative members of the senate, Mike Lee, refused to vote for Trump's treasury raid without getting a morsel or two thrown to the poorest among us. Your use of objective is quite suspect.

You may have overreacted to the most obvious mild joke on the planet with one hell of unfocused spittle-laden rant.

Have a nice day!

Cute. Your precious DNC is the biggest abuser of the poor by far. Because they know they have that vote locked up in key districts no matter what. They have zero incentive to actually help them because that might turn many of these people them into republicans. Hence the Obamacare blunder.

Meanwhile, one of the most conservative members of the senate, Mike Lee, refused to vote for Trump's treasury raid without getting a morsel or two thrown to the poorest among us. Your use of objective is quite suspect.

In 2018 yes the GOP is f****** evil. In 2018 yes they hate poor people. You're grasping at straws with your Mike Lee example. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and the GOP is a broken f****** clock.

On top of that they are ******* crazy. Remember when most of the crazy conspiracy theorists were left-wing nutjobs? They're not left-wing nutjobs anymore. They are right-wing nutjobs now.

You’ve been here before?

A couple of times, thinking about coming over in November or December to watch some basketball but i might go to Germany instead to watch football, haven't made up my mind yet.

In 2018 yes the GOP is f****** evil. In 2018 yes they hate poor people. You're grasping at straws with your Mike Lee example. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and the GOP is a broken f****** clock.

On top of that they are ******* crazy. Remember when most of the crazy conspiracy theorists were left-wing nutjobs? They're not left-wing nutjobs anymore. They are right-wing nutjobs now.
They're both evil and both corrupt and I probably can count the number of honest politicians in Washington on one hand. And it will continue that way until we get the money out of politics. The DNC rigged the primary, created a false narrative about Trump, and the RNC is racist, elitist, and despotic (I think the DNC is the latter two, as well. Our government is pathetic; imagine someone like Trump as President. You want your kids to grow up and be like Donald? OMG, what a sad nation we have become.

They're both evil and both corrupt and I probably can count the number of honest politicians in Washington on one hand. And it will continue that way until we get the money out of politics. The DNC rigged the primary, created a false narrative about Trump, and the RNC is racist, elitist, and despotic (I think the DNC is the latter two, as well. Our government is pathetic; imagine someone like Trump as President. You want your kids to grow up and be like Donald? OMG, what a sad nation we have become.

Yeah you can think that, that's cool, but one is a lot more evil than the other. Democrats might be racist in the sense that they give minorities less credit than they should but Republicans are racist in the make America white again sense. Democrats are elitist in the I think I'm smarter than you sense while Republicans are elitist in the we kind of enjoy f****** over poor people sense. So yeah whatever the Democrats are evil but they're not Republican evil.