What's new

SI:Conley the pick for breakout star of post all-star

Any day now...he just has to get accustomed to the altitude and his new teammates and short commute and a new coach and.....

Somebody in the media needs to grow a pair and put some pressure on Conley. He’s been a big mistake, and possibly the worst ever. He’s played awful and he is the highest paid player in franchise history. He’s gotta start hearing some criticisms already my god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody in the media needs to grow a pair and put some pressure on Conley. He’s been a big mistake, and possibly the worst ever. He’s played awful and he is the highest paid player in franchise history. He’s gotta start hearing some criticisms already my god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Careful there, your fandom might be put in question.

he is putting up a 12.9 PER this season, lower than Mudiay, and still people are defending him here and saying it's not his fault. :facepalm:

He probably had that taken when he first got to practice. Make it look like he’s solo and putting in extra time. **** him.

Also, I’m not sure Quin is good at handling egos. Like I legit think he’s scared to have a brutal heart to heart with Conley.

He probably had that taken when he first got to practice. Make it look like he’s solo and putting in extra time. **** him.

Also, I’m not sure Quin is good at handling egos. Like I legit think he’s scared to have a brutal heart to heart with Conley.
Nah he was letting us know he is locked in for another $35M next year... had nothing to do with basketball.