What's new

Sixers at Jazz Game Thread: Monday 3/14/11 7:00 MDT

al jeff just isn't a "winner"

he doesn't do smart basketball things to help his team win basketball games

that said

its also a load of garbage when they review these calls... lets just decide an arbitrary time to actually get it right.

lol. you get it wrong most of the time. the officiating process is a joke.

JL, yes, why did they review that play and not all the other bad calls? I guess they can review out of bounds, but not fouls.

Also, you can see that Jefferson likes to play out on the floor. He doesn't really play in the lane like a center.

JL, yes, why did they review that play and not all the other bad calls? I guess they can review out of bounds, but not fouls.

in general it just seems so subjective when they decide to do all that bs

if they wanted to do it right, they would have add another official, and put them infront of a tv/replay. that official could then overturn/assist in calls whenever he/she saw fit.

it's such a theater performance by the officials at this point though, I do wish they changed the way they did things and started being able to more accurately officiate the freakin' games. oh well.

I think it's important to win the occasional home game before the end of the season, keep the fans calm and glossy eyed still.

Making the playoffs though? Please no.

A win's a win, but the fact that this even went to overtime is pretty sad.

I don't know how many times I can watch Miles chuck up spots as if he were Jimmy Chitwood.

That wasn't great 'D' by AK, Iggy just missed.

Um, AI go whatever he wanted in the second half against any Jazz defender without an 47 on his back.

I wouldn't classify this as a great game by any means for AK - but they most likely lose without him.

I would have threw something fragile and expensive if the Jazz choked this game away. Ty began milking Jefferson on the right block a bit too much, could have mixed it up with a pick and roll to at least throw the defense of balance.
A win is a win though.