What's new

Sixers at Jazz Game Thread: Monday 3/14/11 7:00 MDT

I believe anybody who wants his/her team to lose a game isn't a good fan.

I want them to win any time they step on the floor, but at this point I'm not heartbroken when they lose and I see the silver lining of a possibly better pick when they do..

It's sad to see how bad Al wants to go the playoffs and how much anyone could careless.

Well, they won. That's nice, but I wish the Jazz could step on a team's throat once. Still, the Jazz are ridiculously injured right now so I'll take any win I see from them.

Al is making a strong case for being one of the best trades is Jazz history. He's not perfect, but it's pretty safe to say he is our best player now.

Al is making a strong case for being one of the best trades is Jazz history. He's not perfect, but it's pretty safe to say he is our best player now.

Dude you really quote and avatar the chopper? I remember when that douche was all over the tv Saturday and su day with his cast of clowns.

Dude you really quote and avatar the chopper? I remember when that douche was all over the tv Saturday and su day with his cast of clowns.
It's the most addicting infomercial on the planet. A love/hate thing though, not too many people ride that fence...

Iguodala's gonna hate himself for that one. That could have capped off a incredible 4th quarter..Big Al's been playing great regardless win or lose, he's a keeper

Igoudala wow. I barely realized he wan on the court the first three courters, then he completely dominates.
Glad we got the win is all I can say

Too bad NJ beat the Celts last night or it would've been a great night, anyway how about that cut below AK's eye on that tip in dunk, I'm guessing Iggy needs to trim those nails.

Why isn't Favors playing more mins? Did he get in foul trouble again last night?
Yes in the first half he was in foul trouble (still played well for the minutes he got I think) and then coming down the stretch I think Corbin wanted to go with a more guard oriented line up (Harris, Watson, Bell, AK, AJ), then when Harris tweaked his hammy he put in CJ, plus Philly was kinda going small themselves.

yeah I agree with the above for the most part,, though I don't think it'll be a blow-out, I think this one's gonna look close until the final minutes.

chalk one up for the great prognosticator!

woo hoo

(though in all fairness, I guess with this game, all the predictions were correct!)

Why isn't Favors playing more mins? Did he get in foul trouble again last night?

Favors picked up two quick fouls and was pulled late in the first.

I wonder if Corbin told him to dial it back a little on defense because he came back in and let two players fly right past him for layups. Still he had a few excellent defensive stands against Brand and a kick *** block late in the game that was incorrectly called for a goaltend.

And on offense the kid knows how to attack the basket. It seems like whenever he gets the ball in the paint either he scores or he gets fouled.

I'm surprised Favors is as polished as he is for his age. When I heard the reports about raw he was I was expecting something different.
He is a lot more along that I thought. If he can only work on his foul problem, I'd love to see what he can do at 35 mins per.