What's new

SL Trib Sez:

He played in the Big-10 where most of the players return to school and besides D'Angelo Russell there wasn't elite freshman playing.

Please don't be disgrace and make excuses. Ok? You and some others try and make it sound he is an all star but only he is never going to be and is just bust material. You can't deny that he has lots of red flags.

I can tell jazz won't take him. Kanter was the last time you get so happy for stiff and look what happens.

If San Antonio drafted Frank, everyone would be cryin' how he would be a STEAL and how he would be able to pick up some of the decline from Duncan. And I have no doubt he would in fact be a great fit and a very good player. I think he can have the same impact with the Jazz.

will we pick someone who has potential to be a star? kaminsky doesn't have that
will we pick someone who will play decent ball? kaminsky

If San Antonio drafted Frank, everyone would be cryin' how he would be a STEAL and how he would be able to pick up some of the decline from Duncan. And I have no doubt he would in fact be a great fit and a very good player. I think he can have the same impact with the Jazz.

I'm pretty sure that if he lasts to the Spurs pick, then he'd absolutely be a steal since he's being projected in the lottery at the moment. . .

LIES and NO

I'm pretty sure that if he lasts to the Spurs pick, then he'd absolutely be a steal since he's being projected in the lottery at the moment. . .

I know. I don't get what he say? Jazz fans always run to the white stiff and the media laughs at us. Good thing Dennis will not allow this aberration.

NBA is different
There is only a handful of players that dominate the NBA

So what I say here is that he sucks and is inflated, not that he is going to be a star. You thought I implied that I think we can get a star at 12 or somting? I know we can't, but I don't want the bust ok?

I can tell jazz won't take him. Kanter was the last time you get so happy for stiff and look what happens.

Kanter is a bad defensive player mostly because he isn't that smart. Physically, he is nowhere close to being a stiff. Kaminsky's value to Utah is in his ability to stretch the floor. Bad comparison.

I meant that if San Antonio drafted Frank at our position... Meaning that it would be a crime that a team like San Antonio would get a player like Frank and I am pretty sure that the press would be gushing over Frank and Pop how he stole a player like Frank to get him.

I think he has flexibility to be a good fit for us. I trust DL though.

I'd be ok with Kaminsky at 12, we aren't going to get a superstar but can find someone to fill a need, backup F/C fills a need

Please don't be disgrace and make excuses. Ok? You and some others try and make it sound he is an all star but only he is never going to be and is just bust material. You can't deny that he has lots of red flags.

Trolling to the max right here. Naismith Player of the Year but he has a lot of "red flags". That doesn't guarantee him to be good, but also doesn't mean he's just bust material. No one is expecting an all-star at #12 and if they are they will be more likely disappointed than not. We want Kaminsky to be nothing more than a stretch 4 off the bench. If he contributes more than that and is good enough to be a starter then that is just gravy.

Kanter is a bad defensive player mostly because he isn't that smart. Physically, he is nowhere close to being a stiff. Kaminsky's value to Utah is in his ability to stretch the floor. Bad comparison.

Someone finally speaking some truth in this thread.

I remember everyone keeps saying before Kanter can stretch the floor. I don't like any of them.

Trolling to the max right here. Naismith Player of the Year but he has a lot of "red flags". That doesn't guarantee him to be good, but also doesn't mean he's just bust material. No one is expecting an all-star at #12 and if they are they will be more likely disappointed than not. We want Kaminsky to be nothing more than a stretch 4 off the bench. If he contributes more than that and is good enough to be a starter then that is just gravy.

Trey Burke was player of the year....i I don't think you watch a lot of basketball. But I still like you.

Wasn't Jimmer the Naismith Player of the Year?

Trey Burke was too, right?

It's looking less and less like that is a sign of an NBA rotation player.

Wasn't Jimmer the Naismith Player of the Year?

Trey Burke was too, right?

It's looking less and less like that is a sign of an NBA rotation player.

Also Doug mcd...hansborough....it goes on and on. That award means you will be a superstar or bust. Very little evidence of in between players when you go down the list. The busts......tend to be seniors.