What's new

So safe to say Dante's a bust?

More than anything he needs to get stronger. His ball handling is not that bad; he just needs to protect the ball better.

How do you name the inability to keep the ball under control and not bouncing in away like it is a bomb?
Thats what he needs to work, which i doubt if he can cover that easily

You know for somebody who has very bad handles according to a lot of you, X barely ever gets stripped, most of his turnovers come from being wild and getting himself into trouble.

I do agree that he definitely does need to work on his handle though, but it's not absolutely abysmal as implied by some.

You know for somebody who has very bad handles according to a lot of you, X barely ever gets stripped, most of his turnovers come from being wild and getting himself into trouble.

I do agree that he definitely does need to work on his handle though, but it's not absolutely abysmal as implied by some.

The dude can't go left. That's a problem in the NBA. Srsly when he is forced left he nearly loses the ball and just in time he scoops it in the general direction of the hoop. His left hand is on the level of my left hand.Not NBA left handedness.

The dude can't go left. That's a problem in the NBA. Srsly when he is forced left he nearly loses the ball and just in time he scoops it in the general direction of the hoop. His left hand is on the level of my left hand.Not NBA left handedness.
You are really good at exaggerating. Dante is actually pretty good going to his left...he just needs to get stronger and finish at the rim.
[video=youtube_share;KBGYmuiWQ0I]https://youtu.be/KBGYmuiWQ0I

You are really good at exaggerating. Dante is actually pretty good going to his left...he just needs to get stronger and finish at the rim.

He took 1 dribble....

Anyone (if they are quick enough) can take 1 dribble to their weak-hand.

I bet if he could use that left hand instead of having to come back to his right his shot doesn't get blocked.

These playoff only reinforce his label of "bust". Can't even get minutes over Shelvin Mack for crying out loud ..

Tonight was the best I have ever seen Dante play. He was the one bright light in this game. It makes me feel less worried about not signing Hill.

These playoff only reinforce his label of "bust". Can't even get minutes over Shelvin Mack for crying out loud ..

Thanks for bumping this this thread. I was going to bump it to remind all the idiots who have labeled him a bust that they are really dumb.

Nice to see Dante come out in the last game of the season and make his detractors look like fools, yet again.

Thanks for bumping this this thread. I was going to bump it to remind all the idiots who have labeled him a bust that they are really dumb.

Nice to see Dante come out in the last game of the season and make his detractors look like fools, yet again.

5-14 from the field, including 1-5 on three-point attempts, 2 assists, 1 turnover - while the Jazz was minus 12 with him on court.
That's a somewhat decent performance on a blowout defeat, but some guys are acting like it was a great performance. Exum is quick (but not explosive), long and a good ballhandler for his size and that's pretty much it. He has a long road ahead if he wants to become a regular contributor on a good team. Besides, Hood's struggles show that this road often is not as easy to travel as one would like.