What's new

So... who is going to replace Ricky?

No. Joseph’s TS% has been 52.0% and 50.3% the last two years. It’s 52.1% for his career. That blows.

As solid a defender as Joseph may be, we have four guys behind him who can really defend and aren’t desperate for that. What we do need is better shooting.

Yeah, I think Pacers fans like him because of the fact that he's a backup and their starting PG has traditionally been a great scorer and shooter.

NAOS has always had an affinity for 3 and d guys too. Think Moute. I used to want a ton of guys like that on a team too. But the league’s evolved and shooting is wildly important and Joseph isn’t great on defense and blows as a shooter/scorer. Considering the latter is our clear deficiency, attaining Joseph makes no sense imo. I’d rather see.

Rubio-Augustin
Mitchell-Exum
Ingles-Korver
Favors-Crowder
Gobert

with Royce mixed in.

I thought the goal was to get rid of Rubio?

Quin did have some shooters he decided were no good. Bryce Cotton dropped 33 points on the Nuggets in preseason and is the leading scorer in Australia. Also Derrick Rose, Eric Green and Kevin Murphy are lighting up scoreboards this season and all were waived by Quin.

Just because players are playing well in the G league or overseas doesn't mean they would have been able to play well in the NBA while playing against the best players in the world. Also, I think Dennis Lindsey was the one who waved all of those guy's, not Quin.

I’m thinking

DM
O’Neale
Ingles
Favors
Gobert

We need Korver’s shooting on the bench playing next to Exum. Hopefully we see some Niang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exum seems to be the worst at finding Korver. @Saint Cy of JFC has Exum even assisted Korver?

He needs responsibility so he can learn what he’s supposed to do. Even in his few games of playing well, he’s still not sure what he’s doing

Quin did have some shooters he decided were no good. Bryce Cotton dropped 33 points on the Nuggets in preseason and is the leading scorer in Australia. Also Derrick Rose, Eric Green and Kevin Murphy are lighting up scoreboards this season and all were waived by Quin.
And jimmer Fedette is lighting it up in Shanghai, but the level of competition means everything.

I’m thinking

DM
O’Neale
Ingles
Favors
Gobert

We need Korver’s shooting on the bench playing next to Exum. Hopefully we see some Niang.

No don't start Donovan he's not a Pg. He wants to shoot all the time. Royce at sg lol. He doesn't offer anything offensively. Wtf r u talking about

No don't start Donovan he's not a Pg. He wants to shoot all the time. Royce at sg lol. He doesn't offer anything offensively. Wtf r u talking about

You can’t have all of the offensively inept people on the bench. Start being a ****ing fan and not an idiot troll. Any half wit knows he’s not just looking to shoot and if at pg that wouldn’t be his game. STFU!!

I’m thinking

DM
O’Neale
Ingles
Favors
Gobert

Yeah, that will probably be it.

I doubt it will be Exum though. Exum is finally playing well and I don't see any reason to disrupt what's making the 2nd unit play well. Exum can close the 2nd/4th if he is playing well.

It's going to be funny to see how pissed some people are when Exum doesnt start.

You can’t have all of the offensively inept people on the bench. Start being a ****ing fan and not an idiot troll. Any half wit knows he’s not just looking to shoot and if at pg that wouldn’t be his game. STFU!!

I gather disagreeing with you is not allowed?

If they go with O'Neal, I hope he will shoot when he has an open look. He needs to get his confidence back as much as anyone on the team. When he shoots in rhythm it's usually a decent shot. He's been hesitant to put it up in a lot of cases this year.

Exum seems to be the worst at finding Korver. @Saint Cy of JFC has Exum even assisted Korver?
He's been doing a much better job of finding Korver in the last two games than he did in the rest of the Exum/Korver games combined. He's even waiting on screen action plays with Korver to get an easy 3pt look for him now.

edit: https://stats.nba.com/player/2594/shooting/ , scroll down the bottom and you'll see he's made 6 shots off of assists from Exum. 3rd highest on the team behind the starting backcourt (Rubio with 13 assists, Mitchell with 8)

btw Exum hit Korver for 4 assists tonight, and he's overtaken Mitchell now as the 2nd highest assister to Korver behind Rubio. I think the "Exum doesn't look for Korver" take can die now, he's clearly doing a much better job of it than he was initially.

Who didn't see Gobert feasting up and over the rim as Exum and Gobert made it look easy in 2 man basketball .Then the same happened with Favors .Exum is making these guys badass on offense. Who missed Crowder tonight ?