What's new

So You Jazz Will Tank The Game Against The Spurs

Apparently this thread holds no value anymore as the outcome of this game is irrelevant apparently.
No, this thread is still incredibly relevant. If you haven't noticed you will see that there are no fancy, three hundred foot scoreboards in the arenas they are playing in. There is no place to post scores of earlier games. The Jazz have no idea what the scores of the earlier games are.

But I'll be honest, ten minutes into the game and Utah is actually playing some ball. (Maybe they just are a better team when Conley and Gobert aren't out there.)

No, this thread is still incredibly relevant. If you haven't noticed you will see that there are no fancy, three hundred foot scoreboards in the arenas they are playing in. There is no place to post scores of earlier games. The Jazz have no idea what the scores of the earlier games are.

But I'll be honest, ten minutes into the game and Utah is actually playing some ball. (Maybe they just are a better team when Conley and Gobert aren't out there.)
Idiot!!

Loose ball foul on Melo. Melo obviously rattled playing against Nets coach. I wonder who that coach played for...