What's new

Socially distant shows

gandalfe

Dropkick Murphys played a St Patty's Day show in an empty theater that was put online. It got 10 millions views.

Lots of other artists are doing shows from the privacy of their living rooms. Post them here.

Dropkick Murphys played a St Patty's Day show in an empty theater that was put online. It got 10 millions views.

Lots of other artists are doing shows from the privacy of their living rooms. Post them here.
Love me some dropkick murphys

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This takes me back to 9th grade for sure.

Had to look up their lineup. Travis Barker and Mike Herrera. When the song first started, I had assumed this was like what a lot of other people are doing, where they just cut some videos with the actual studio audio from the original. Glad that wasn't the case.

You might not know who this guy is, he's really not well known outside of Ireland, but he has one of the best voices you'll ever hear.

You might not know who this guy is, he's really not well known outside of Ireland, but he has one of the best voices you'll ever hear.

If Mark Wahlberg, David Spade, and Buzz from Home Alone all had a kid, I’d imagine it’d look like him.

Surprising me, Post Malone might have done the best job of covering Nirvana I've ever heard. He plays an entire set of Nirvana songs, and I had no idea he had this kind of musical talent. Mind you, I think I've heard 2-3 of his own songs. Oh, and I bought my sister-in-law a Post Malone T-shirt for her birthday last year.

You also have to appreciate top artists who are willing to be fan-boys in public and rep their influences to anyone willing to listen. Cobain used to do the same.

Surprising me, Post Malone might have done the best job of covering Nirvana I've ever heard. He plays an entire set of Nirvana songs, and I had no idea he had this kind of musical talent. Mind you, I think I've heard 2-3 of his own songs. Oh, and I bought my sister-in-law a Post Malone T-shirt for her birthday last year.

You also have to appreciate top artists who are willing to be fan-boys in public and rep their influences to anyone willing to listen. Cobain used to do the same.

I was just gonna post this. Malone is a talented guy with a great voice. Love watching Barker too. The guy has such an amazing rythm to his drumming and yet people can't give him credit for being one of the bests because he drummed for Blink. It's not like he hasn't drummed for ska, hip hop, rock, rap, *insert anything here too.* Love Travis.

Btw, Post Malone has a house up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It's just at the mouth of the entrance and on the south side.

Well then, a little late to the party but I've been watching these every Friday (as they release a new one every Friday I believe) since the work from home thing started. I think this still counts or fits in the thread for Flogging Molly and it's just the lead singer and his wife (who is in the band) doing acoustic fireside style sets.

Hopefully I link this right, tried to get it to start with the first/oldest but keep the play list of the other weeks below.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flogging+molly+fireside

Pretty good. Better than anticipated. Travis Barker is spending his quarantine in SLC? Anyway, he did a much better version of About a Girl than Puddle of Mudd did.