What's new

Some of you are seriously deranged cry babies

yamers

Look, the jazz for the past 2 years since haywoods departure have been a solid team. The jazz this year are the best team we have put together since the dwill boozer days.

All i see is people moaning and crying. Im honestly disgusted by your attitude as jazz fans. Ive been following this franchise since the stockton malone days. You all need to pull your head out of your *** and realize this is the best shot weve had a chip since those damn days. If you had any sense youd pud your toxic *** bullshut aside and and ride with this team. Anybody with half a brain(not many here) would realize this.

So shut up sit back, enjoy the wins enjoy the loses. Enjoy what weve got. A bad *** team.

yamers, you as our cheerleader is going to take some getting used to. Just saying.

What's next, Shad predicting a win while we're down by three?

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-30_14-0-30.png
    upload_2019-11-30_14-0-30.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
yamers, you as our cheerleader is going to take some getting used to. Just saying.

What's next, Shad predicting a win while we're down by three?
This

I was just about to post how this thread is pretty rich coming from yamers lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Look, the jazz for the past 2 years since haywoods departure have been a solid team. The jazz this year are the best team we have put together since the dwill boozer days.

All i see is people moaning and crying. Im honestly disgusted by your attitude as jazz fans. Ive been following this franchise since the stockton malone days. You all need to pull your head out of your *** and realize this is the best shot weve had a chip since those damn days. If you had any sense youd pud your toxic *** bullshut aside and and ride with this team. Anybody with half a brain(not many here) would realize this.

So shut up sit back, enjoy the wins enjoy the loses. Enjoy what weve got. A bad *** team.

Pot calling the kettle black. The biggest cry babies on this site are the wimps that condemn any post that's not positive about the Jazz.

****ing grow a pair.

I'll ride til I die with the Jazz. I'll also praise and criticize them.

You want to deny us the roller coaster ride of being a sports fan?

How dare you, sir!

I can also see this a situation where we're all sitting around together drinking beers, and then Yamers says 'guys, we need to be logical about this'. We all look at each other in silence for about 4 seconds and burst out laughing, including yamers.

That island is too crowded with delusional homers.
MVP, myself, and Archie (?) having been saying for YEARS that Exum blows. It's only really been recently that people have been finally swinging this way

MVP, myself, and Archie (?) having been saying for YEARS that Exum blows. It's only really been recently that people have been finally swinging this way
Uh...... I hated on Exum the day we drafted him brah

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Bizarro jazzfanz. Lol