What's new

Special Christmas message to JazzFanz from Georges Niang

I will be nice to Georges and not call him fatboy barbecue anymore. He was a collegiate all American at Iowa State and won the Karl Malone award nationally there. He was a 2nd round pick of the Pacers and picked ahead of Bolomboy, Marcus Paige, Tyrone Wallace and Shawn Long (Bryce Cotton's teammate in Australia and who averaged 8 points 5 boards a game for the Sixers as a rookie.) Georges has played for three GLeague teams and made first team all GLeague.

Regardless of the level of basketball player that he is, this guy's character/personality alone is gonna make him money. Can't blame the FO for choosing him over Jeff based on that.

Georges, if you're reading this, please stop sucking on defense.

Thank you,

A concerned fan

Edit: oh and you are freaking 6'8", will it kill you to get a rebound now and then?
He is neither a 3 nor a 4 in the NBA. Too slow for the 3 and too soft for the 4. He doesn't have the skillset to play any position really. Unless he pick up his shooting productions, start with hitting more than 3 threes in a game to stretch the floor

Last edited:
I also checked his height/weight and he is considerably overweight according to the Mayo Clinic. He needs to love 17 pounds to be in the normal category. I nominate the Mailman to be his personal trainer.

Would neg so hard.
Championships are won by players, not cute rented videos. I'm a nice guy, but you sure as **** don't want my fat *** on the team.

I also checked his height/weight and he is considerably overweight according to the Mayo Clinic. He needs to love 17 pounds to be in the normal category. I nominate the Mailman to be his personal trainer.
Apparently he loves more than that 17 pounds.

I wouldn’t put much stock in his BMI. A lot of professional athletes are going to have a high BMI. The only reason BMI is used to classify overweight is because it’s assumed in the general population that greater weight is more likely to be due to fat than muscle. Go run the numbers on our other guys. Hell, go run the numbers on Malone’s BMI. That said, I get that Niang isn’t ripped, but his elevated BMI isn’t because the same reason everyone on here’s BMI is elevated.

Ummm it is still 100% magic and the best JazzFanz.com Christmas gift ever.

It is super cool and Georges is a really nice dude. And it was a great idea to make him made that video. I envy those mentioned personally by him. My post became a fart at the Christmas table, I didn't mean it guys.

Malone’s body fat was insanely low, anywhere from 3 to 5% if I remember right. Stockton and Malone used to compete every year to see who would have the lowest body fat coming into training camp. I have no clue what Niang’s is, but he looks like he could drop a few pounds.

Malone’s body fat was insanely low, anywhere from 3 to 5% if I remember right. Stockton and Malone used to compete every year to see who would have the lowest body fat coming into training camp. I have no clue what Niang’s is, but he looks like he could drop a few pounds.
He is competing for the Dinner Bell Mel Turpin physique award.

This was awesome, are there are any other instances of some kind of interaction between a player and jazzfanz?