What's new

Spida Questioning Jazz front office moves?

I wouldn't be surprised if Don gets traded. Toronto traded DeRozan for Kawhi and won a title is the new norm. Now KD is available I wonder if DA called Brooklyn and offered Dm and some picks

I wouldn't be surprised if Don gets traded. Toronto traded DeRozan for Kawhi and won a title is the new norm. Now KD is available I wonder if DA called Brooklyn and offered Dm and some picks
Toronto was also a top tier team for years that couldn't get over the hump, lol.

Then we’d have KD and what exactly lol? If Donovan is traded it won’t be for any sort of win now player. It’ll be for a slew of draft picks + maybe a young talented player and some ranking. If you were trading Donovan for a win now move like KD, you would have kept Rudy and just traded him.

Then we’d have KD and what exactly lol? If Donovan is traded it won’t be for any sort of win now player. It’ll be for a slew of draft picks + maybe a young talented player and some ranking. If you were trading Donovan for a win now move like KD, you would have kept Rudy and just traded him.
nobody know exactly what our FO will do. even Rudy to the wolves was a big surprise. Royce for a 1st rd pick too. now i have no idea if we are in a win-now mode or rebuild or retool. our opinions in this board doesn't matter to them