What's new

Spida45 (agree or disagree with this breakdown)?

JGolds

Not sure if this was posted, But i thought it was a nice unbiased video. no koolaid but also not hate.

Saw it, no acknowledgment whatsoever of the injury and he seems to downplay the fact that Donovan is a 2nd year player. It looked like someone who rarely watch him play, but saw some numbers on basketball reference and decided to make a video about it.

I hope the Jazz find a guy that can take the load off and hopefully get Donny some easier shots next season. I think it would help his efficiency a great deal.

Pretty fair analysis, although it seems like the guy thinks Mitchell has no room for growth. I highly disagree with that.

I hope the Jazz find a guy that can take the load off and hopefully get Donny some easier shots next season. I think it would help his efficiency a great deal.

There is nobody good in the NBA that is available.

Last edited:
There are, we just keep thinking up silly reasons why we shouldn't do it.
Married to Exum is a big one.

DL: "No we will not part with Exum for [insert veteran contributors name]. He's, um, you know when he's not injured, he's...uh...[elbows Snyder] help me out here. He's off the table for some reason, ok?"

DL: "No we will not part with Exum for [insert veteran contributors name]. He's, um, you know when he's not injured, he's...uh...[elbows Snyder] help me out here. He's off the table for some reason, ok?"

Just starts talking about hand pads, elite length, balance, P3 testing things.

I would have agreed with this a couple of months ago, but Exum's play those last two weeks changes everything. We'd be crazy to get rid of him. He's a totally different player now in terms of aggression and he's only 23.

I would have agreed with this a couple of months ago, but the last two weeks of play by Exum changes everything. We'd be crazy to get rid of him.

Yes... 5 good games trumps the chance to get something more proven. It was promising... don't get me wrong... but even Shelving Macks has stints of 5/10 good games. I need to see if for 25-30 games to believe.

Yes... 5 good games trumps the chance to get something more proven. It was promising... don't get me wrong... but even Shelving Macks has stints of 5/10 good games. I need to see if for 25-30 games to believe.

I hear ya, but as I amended my post to reflect, he's only 23. And you can't teach speed. Good comparison to Shelvin Mack though.

And although he's 23, in basketball experience he's less. Subtract a year for not going to college and two more years for injuries and he's kind of like a 20-year-old.

I hear ya, but as I amended my post to reflect, he's only 23. And you can't teach speed. Good comparison to Shelvin Mack though.

Wasn't comparing... just saying 5-10 game samples ain't enough. Ricky can be fire for 20-25 games... doesn't mean that is who he is. I'm hopeful... it's the "we'd be crazy to trade him" I took issue with. There is just as much chance he is not worth his contract as there is that he will be good.

Wasn't comparing... just saying 5-10 game samples ain't enough. Ricky can be fire for 20-25 games... doesn't mean that is who he is. I'm hopeful... it's the "we'd be crazy to trade him" I took issue with. There is just as much chance he is not worth his contract as there is that he will be good.

I know you weren't comparing their playing style. But it's a good comparison since Mack can look unstoppable at times.

The difference in Dante again is his speed. Maybe he won't pan out but based on his highlights he has a higher ceiling than Ricky or Shelvin.

I would have been close to maxing Mack after those two Grizzlies games. Not quite, but almost.

Saw it, no acknowledgment whatsoever of the injury and he seems to downplay the fact that Donovan is a 2nd year player. It looked like someone who rarely watch him play, but saw some numbers on basketball reference and decided to make a video about it.

On this, Ben's series is on 2nd year guys (promising ones), and this is like his 5th video on one, so that's why he's not commenting on that at this point.

Not sure if this was posted, But i thought it was a nice unbiased video. no koolaid but also not hate.

I saw this video in my YouTube suggested video’s, but never bothered to watch, because I didn’t need to watch the video to know if Mitchell was the next Wade or Wiggins, and still refuse to click on it. The fact that you would turn this into a jazzfanz discussion is ****ing ridiculous and insane that you think it’s worth discussing who he resembles more. This whole thread is offensive to me. Had you not complimented the video and ridiculed it, but no, you didn’t do that, that makes you worse than the dumb **** that posted the video.

Go make like an ostrich and put your head in a hole in utter shame!!!