What's new

Stock Picks

So I started investing in January. Took a little bit of a bath on Exxon and Ford and Icahn but they’ll bounce back and they were more dividend plays than anything.

I also threw a decent amount on each of the following starting in early April or thereafter.
*ARKK—Tech/AI etf...been killing it..up around 50% since then. I see AI being huge for the foreseeable future. Gonna get in a couple more of these in the fall.
*JD—China e-commerce. It’s second behind only Alibaba there but I loved what I read about them and loved their price point. Up about 15-20% since.
*AZN—once I saw they reached an agreement with Europe to send over 400 million doses of a Covid vaccine, I bought. Europeans aren’t dumb. They’re not reaching an agreement unless Astra has something. They’ve started to explode in the last week and are releasing their data/news on Monday. Hoping to see this jump another 35% in the coming months.
FIVG—just got a bunch of this a couple weeks ago. It’s a 5G etf. The way I’m looking at things is tech is here to stay and the new safe picks. 5G is just getting going so I could see this take off in the next 24-36 months.
BAC—stock is down about 10% for me so far. I bought this since it had already been down so much and Buffett owns a ton of it. Not too worried about the downward trend. This is a longer term play for me.

Gonna buy more AI stocks/etfs in the fall as well as some NextGen Entertainment ****.

Last edited: