What's new

Strange post-game statements from Sloan and KOC

well... i doubt its a trade.. or even if its a trade maybe its something that downgrades us when sloan looks at it. the key word here is "shaken up". if a trade that was beneficial occurred, sloan wouldnt be shaken up. gotta doubt something bad.

I bet the Jazz players in the locker room was getting pissed how they just got beat by some of former teammates (cept boozer). I bet KOC saw the frustrations from the fans and the players and had to do something about it. He was probably pissed about the loss himself.

tribjazz Worth nothing that Jazz's Kirilenko emerged from coaches' and not players' locker room. Gave no indication anything went down, though.

well he did have some UGLY airballs lol I almost yelled it out when i saw them and realized it was Ak shooting....*sigh*

could it be? that we finally get rid of ak? i would **** if it was for melo and i would still **** if it was for wallace and jackson

Everyone would! But its not gonna happen in reality. Fes is more likely to get a triple double before either of those trades go down.

Does anyone remember the last time practice was canceled? This could be pretty telling if something is truly about to happen or if we are all just freaking out over a "discussion." I really hope it isn't just a discussion. We either need a trade, or sloan needs to go. I love Sloan, but it might be his time. I would also love to see AK go. I would let him go for just about anything... except Rip hamilton.

could it be? that we finally get rid of ak? i would **** if it was for melo and i would still **** if it was for wallace and jackson

215239d1295462275-motown-hitsville-homer_simpson31.jpg

I ****ing love Jazzfanz. GM and coach have a meeting after a close game - 3 hours later we are getting Melo for our garbage.