What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

I make yogurt for a living and I like non Greek yogurt better than Greek.
Non Greek has more fat and more sugar = better taste.
Wait, what? How did I not know you make yogurt for a living? What specifically do you do in that industry?

I make yogurt for a living and I like non Greek yogurt better than Greek.
Non Greek has more fat and more sugar = better taste.
That's what makes Greek yogurt better is less sugar. I don't like the liquid sugar water that is regular yogurt. I like the thick stuff better. Plus it has a lot of protein. As far as fat goes that just depends on the brand. It is harder to find full fat Greek yogurt but it exists and is great.

In conclusion it's thicker, creamier, and more healthy. Easy choice for me.

I do like the new Australian greek yogurt line y'all picked up called wallaby. But only the Greek ones.

But I understand some people like sugar soup.

Last edited:
He makes yogurt. Your reading comprehension has really dropped off. Must be summer break.
2d4fms.jpg

Grocery carts the size (and style) of Mack Trucks pushed by a soccer mom who's dumped her five kids in the front "seat", all of whom are loudly arguing over who gets to "control" the steering wheel, while said mom is attempting to push the behemoth cart one-handed while she converses on her phone with the dog groomer trying to decide which dandruff treatment is best for Fufi.

DO NOT attempt to do any sort of grocery shopping today folks. It'll raise your BP to dangerous levels. I did not realize THIS is the holiday weekend!

If my kid sees the Barbie car (or race car, or fire truck, or any of them) turned into a grocery cart, and we don’t get it, it turns into a scream fest.

So I have to push those awful carts around the store to make the kids happy. Miserable carts.

Yogurt is my pet peeve. Thanks for reminding me. ;)

For some reason, I can no longer make myself eat it. Not sure why.

The difference between regular plain yogurt and Greek plain yogurt is water/whey content. That's it. What gets added later is what determines sugar content really.

The difference between regular plain yogurt and Greek plain yogurt is water/whey content. That's it. What gets added later is what determines sugar content really.
Sugar added yes. But I dont usually get yogurt with sugar added. Greek Yogurt or Strained Yogurt removes whey but there are other ways to make it. But the process of removing the whey also removes some of the lactose. Lactose is sugar. Hence Greek yogurt at its base has lower amounts of sugar.

When someone emails you a response to a question you asked them, then you respond to that within seconds because they didn't fully answer the question, but it takes them several more hours or even a day before they reply again to that.

When someone emails you a response to a question you asked them, then you respond to that within seconds because they didn't fully answer the question, but it takes them several more hours or even a day before they reply again to that.

Or text.

If my kid sees the Barbie car (or race car, or fire truck, or any of them) turned into a grocery cart, and we don’t get it, it turns into a scream fest.

So I have to push those awful carts around the store to make the kids happy. Miserable carts.
Holy **** dude, try saying no to the kid every once in a while. And then stick to it. If they throw a fit, go sit in the car with them. It took my kid one time of that happening to stop the scream fest.

Holy **** dude, try saying no to the kid every once in a while. And then stick to it. If they throw a fit, go sit in the car with them. It took my kid one time of that happening to stop the scream fest.

It’s about the only thing she gets away with. One step at a time man.

Plus spanking apparently isn’t ok in public, so I can’t do that.