What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Well maybe you should poop then? I don't get that concern.
Ya different people's bodies are probably just different.
I could go into the bathroom not needing to poop at all. But if I sit on the toilet and go pee then I'm going to have to poop too.

Now I love pooping just as much as the next guy (probably more than most) but there are times that i just don't want to poop. Like in the middle of the night when I want to get back to sleep quickly or at a social gathering or something.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Turning the light on in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom is a huge no-no for me? It will wake me too much, maybe hinder falling back asleep. I just sit down and take a piss. Which I do 90% of the time anyway.
Wait till you get old and have to pee 2-3x per night and can't pee effectively sitting down. Thank goodness for flomax. It also has other benefits in the bedroom, as in it might function as male birth-control (let's just say, nothing comes out).

Ya different people's bodies are probably just different.
I could go into the bathroom not needing to poop at all. But if I sit on the toilet and go pee then I'm going to have to poop too.

Now I love pooping just as much as the next guy (probably more than most) but there are times that i just don't want to poop. Like in the middle of the night when I want to get back to sleep quickly or at a social gathering or something.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yep, probably more than the next guy. Although there are few pleasures in life as satisfying as a good poop. A bad poop on the other hand...

... just makes your hand stinky.

Wait till you get old and have to pee 2-3x per night and can't pee effectively sitting down. Thank goodness for flomax. It also has other benefits in the bedroom, as in it might function as male birth-control (let's just say, nothing comes out).

Lmfao!!!!

Wait?

I literally, literally, pee about 3-4x already. Once 4:00am hits, then it’s once every 30-60 minutes.

Lmfao!!!!

Wait?

I literally, literally, pee about 3-4x already. Once 4:00am hits, then it’s once every 30-60 minutes.
Um, you might want to get that checked out bro.

My dad is the same way and swears it’s how his mom, who watched me while my mom was in nursing school, potty trained us.
Could be I suppose. But your body is designed to suppress some of these urges (poo really more than pee, but both to some degree) while you sleep and if it's waking you up then it could be another underlying issue. For me it was muscles along the urinary tract not releasing properly so it feels like I need to go all the time, but then also means I can't fully eliminate. Flomax helps with that.

They refuse to change behavior or attitude when their beliefs are proven wrong. So, yes, I do.
I think what he's getting at is that cognitive dissonance is more internal perception than external. You might think their behaviors bely their beliefs, but if they don't perceive that then it isn't cognitive dissonance. It's something more akin to denial.

They refuse to change behavior or attitude when their beliefs are proven wrong. So, yes, I do.
"the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change."

Again, I'm not sure you do.

You'll find out in a couple of decades. I have altered when I drink liquids to avoid getting up at night.

I turn 41 in like 2 1/2 weeks. I’m about 50/50 on having to get up to pee. When I have to get up, it’s about 2:30 or 3:00.
I’m learning when I need to stop drinking which liquids to not have to get up.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Lmfao!!!!

Wait?

Wes, I mean this seriously. With that, and as much as you poop, something is wrong.

Go get checked out. Hopefully it's just a diet thing, but that's not healthy or normal. You have young kids...go get checked out for them.

Wes, I mean this seriously. With that, and as much as you poop, something is wrong.

Go get checked out. Hopefully it's just a diet thing, but that's not healthy or normal. You have young kids...go get checked out for them.

People are different. Pooping a lot is fine. Totally. Look it up. And I’ve been to a urologist twice. Had a finger up my *** twice. Separately from the urologist of course. I jest, I jest. I’m not @Alfalfa 2.0

Anyway, I’ve always peed a lot. I can remember in 3rd grade seeing my medical file and it said, “Frequent urination.” It is what it is. Not a biggie.

When I went to the urologist I was fine. He recommended no or less coffee. But yeah, **** that.

And my wife will get about 1.3M if I die so it wouldn’t be all bad!!!

People are different. Pooping a lot is fine. Totally. Look it up. And I’ve been to a urologist twice. Had a finger up my *** twice. Separately from the urologist of course. I jest, I jest. I’m not @Alfalfa 2.0

Anyway, I’ve always peed a lot. I can remember in 3rd grade seeing my medical file and it said, “Frequent urination.” It is what it is. Not a biggie.

When I went to the urologist I was fine. He recommended no or less coffee. But yeah, **** that.

And my wife will get about 1.3M if I die so it wouldn’t be all bad!!!

Aight. As long as you've been checked out

I don't like you, but I don't want you dead.